B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319622 times)

I...
uh

lemme reinforce the goliath tank's armor

Start building an icy Atomic bomb, which will take me 8 or 10 turns to complete

I build like I've never built before

Start building an icy Atomic bomb, which will take me 8 or 10 turns to complete
assist

i send out a drone with a camera and scan the surrounding area for any hostiles

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:52:30 AM by TheMrDoors »

*Sounds of hammers* Work on ship!

Start building (another) LOIC.

Deploy HVACS-1 and HVACS-2 to the enemy heat signatures.  Perform reconnaissance if ground targets only, intercept any airborne targets.

Peripheral fleet within 5 miles of the heat signatures to diapers to other PF zones, PF to resume construction, leaving 10% of it's forces to scanning for enemies only.

AEGIS TF follow AL-22, dispersing in formations of four groups of 3.  Intercept any hostile heat signatures.

Me: load railgun and take aim at the mountains, zooming in the viewfinder to search for enemies.

build another radar near the mountains

Agent Legit 22 stops about ten miles from the foot of the mountainous highlands, scanning the distant terrain with binoculars.

It's hard to say if there are any hostiles, it appears barren. However, the noticeable sound of distant brush movement catches his attention.

Failbros2 starts reinforcing the armor plating on the Goliath Tank.

Metalliku begins constructing a frigid atom bomb, with TableSalt assisting.

"When finished this bomb will be capable of freezing everything within fifty miles!"

"We'll just have to make sure not to 'let it go!'"

"..."

Nicepoint builds harder then he's ever built before! The crowds of earth cheer him on!

Bloo Kirby the 2nd sends a drone out deeper into the woodlands, past where AEGIS have been patrolling, to search for hostiles.

ZeUberMedic starts building traps for any further encounters. TheMrDoors assists him in this endeavor.

Space1255 cleanses himself of the freaky drugs.

CRITAWAKETS continues working on his ship.

Shinyarceus4 ascends into orbit, beginning to construct another LOIC.

SWAT One deploys HVACS-1 & 2 to the detected heat signatures in the mountains.
 They settle on the side of a valley, from what they can see the detected enemy force here is not the source, but it is quite the gathering.

They are a ground force, which causes HVACS to stay put for reconnaissance.

SWAT One loads the railgun and takes aim towards the mountains, searching for hostiles. For now there are no primary targets in view to fire upon.

The AEGIS force follows agent legit 22 towards the mountains.

Twix makes for the mountains, intending to throw together a second radar station. Unfortunately he's gone off alone..
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:30:20 PM by lord techno »

The enemy force that HVACS is currently spying on seems to consist primarily of a different type of creature. It is fairly large, bigger then the runners from before, with large frills and fins extending from it's sides and back, as well as it's tail. It's clearly designed to glide through the air. Though how they would get airborne is a mystery..

Twix, going off on his own, quickly finds himself caught out without a lifeline as he separates himself from the others. Nearby brush disturbs as he moves through the dense woodlands.

The brush around Agent Legit 22 has been rustling with movement lately. The AEGIS forces quickly arrive to agent legits aid, acting as guard for him.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:29:45 PM by lord techno »

go back
take robot tank with me
resume radar venture