B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319908 times)

Why did you retreat, you coward?!  It's settled, when I become the boss at some point, you'll be the first to go.

Also did HVACS-2 not perform the strafing run?
well i didnt actually mean to, what i meant was backing out so i wasn't swarmed, not running out.

So, i would like to note that updates may be slower for a little while.

pull out a ak-74 and fire at the runners

I work on the ship a bit further.

well i didnt actually mean to, what i meant was backing out so i wasn't swarmed, not running out.
Pretty sure that giant mini dinosaurs are faster than a tank moving through the woods.  Brunt for brunt.

help get that crystal planet in here

Pretty sure that giant mini dinosaurs are faster than a tank moving through the woods.  Brunt for brunt.
my point still stands, i didnt mean to back out of the battle.

pull out a heat seaking missile launcher and fire at one of the runners

my point still stands, i didnt mean to back out of the battle.
And left me with the brunt of it.  Brunt for brunt.

Oh, and also in the future, if an enemy tries to attack w/ CQC, try to stomp on them as a countermeasure.

Turn 43-B Results

Agent Legit 22 pops out of the turret, criticizing his driver for retreating instead of simply backing up. Afterwards he decides to just watch the battle from a distance with his binoculars.

TheMrDoors charges into battle and cuts at the Second Runners tail. He successfully severs the runners tail, inflicting 135 physical damage. Severing the runners tail seems to have 'Enraged' it!

Marios follows in behind him and starts throwing punches at the Second Runner. Somehow managing to land several blows to it's head, inflicting 25, 35, and 30 physical damage.

Nicepoint keeps building.

Metalliku & TableSalt continue on the bomb, it's almost complete!

ZeUberMedic arrives and delivers a barrage of AK-74 gunfire on the Runners. The second runner takes 160 physical damage, the third runner dodges the gunfire, and the fourth runner takes 145 physical damage.

CRITAWAKETS continues working on his ship.

Failbros2 tries to speed up the arrival of the crystal planet.

ReddBoi pulls out a heat-seeking missile and fires it towards the Runners. It zero's in on the third runner and detonates, inflicting 240 bomb-element damage.

MicroEDGE makes like the chainsaw massacre and charges the Second runner with a chainsaw. The runner dodges his attack.

SWAT One deploys HVACS-3 towards the battlefield, as well as AEGIS-3 to the battlefield.

AEGIS-2 delivers concentrated laser fire on the Third Runner. Inflicting 145 unavoidable non-elemental damage.

HVACS-1 unleashes concentrated gunfire on the Second Runner. The runner dodges the attack.

HVACS-2 delivers concentrated gunfire on the Fourth Runner. The runner dodges the attack.

Hive Encounter

Runner
[1]
[DEAD]
The runner falls, searing with open wounds.

Runner
[2]
A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
165/550
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a 70% increased evade chance)
(This boost can only be weakened by 20%)
Afflicted with 'Primal Rage'
(Deals 50% more damage.)
(Evade reduced by 20%)

The second runner shrieks viciously before rushing into AEGIS-2. Tearing into it for 50 physical damage.

Runner
[3]
165/550

The third runner curls into a ball before speeding into AEGIS-2. Inflicting 35 physical damage and destroying it.

Runner
[4]
405/550

The fourth runner charges ZeUberMedic. Thankfully he just barely manages to dodge it's attack.

[Cycle News]

HVACS-3 will arrive in 1 turn.

AEGIS-3 will arrive in 2 turns.

The logistics quarters will be completed in 2 turns.

The icy atomic bomb will be complete in 2 turns.

The Jatokvo will be completed in 3 turns.

The crystal planet will arrive in 5 turns.

continue towards mountain