B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319937 times)

call in a titan sized chainsword from IHateHeritics.com, a trusted and reliable weapons-dealing cite.

The SPLP melts what's left of the wall.

The AD helps me build the fabricator (6 turns left)

The SOBP fires a HE round at the protruding part of the hive, while the destroyer aims it's guns at it, ready to fire at any aliens that might climb out when the HE-shell hits.

Run through the destroyed wall (I assume that the players before me finished it off).

Join in on the fun and grab a rather durable metal rod and start wailing on the wall, alongside Gear Gigant X and Googly Eyes Drum Dragon.

prevent themrdoors from doing some magic

Double-violently double-kick the wall.

Fire HE Shell at Hive Wall

Turn 76 Results

AL-22 rapidly awakens, unleashing a barrage of bullets from his heavy bolter. Inflicting 190 (-50%) physical damage.

Texan101 reloads his assault rifle, building up concentrated electrical energy.

JamesH orders a titan-size chainsword from IHateHeretics.com. It will arrive momentarily.

The SPLP continues to concentrate on the Hive Wall. Inflicting 450 (-50%) heat damage.

The SBOP fires an HE round at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 300 (-50%) bomb-element damage.

The Destroyer locks railguns onto the Hive Wall. Armed and ready to retaliate against whatever will come out from behind it.

Space1255 grabs a metal rod before charging in alongside Googly Eyes Drum Dragon and Gear Gigant X. His rod inflicts 85 (-50%) physical damage to the Hive Wall

Googly Eyes Drum Dragon rips into the Hive Wall. Inflicting 235 (-50%) physical damage.

Gear Gigant X punches the Hive Wall. Inflicting 180 (-50%).

TheMrDoors conjures up a magical spell. However ReddBoi interrupts him and prevents him from performing magic.

Tablesalt(s) run up and double-violently double-kick the Hive Wall. Inflicting 125 (-50%) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic launches an HE shell into the Hive Wall. Inflicting 155 (-50%)

Bloo Kirby the 2nd drinks a drink. Turns out that drink was booze. He's now Drunk.

BLOCKADE
Hive Wall

The Wall Bursts Open!

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

As the hive wall collapses, the oncoming aggression from the aliens ceaces. Even the surrounding hives go inactive.
 Everything falls into silence...

Looking within the now exposed interior of the hive, it is a rather small entrance that will not be able to fit much of great size.
 The players will be able to progress forward, but anything that is too large will be unable to proceed.

Allies are unable to enter or contribute to anything that occurs inside of the hive.
Inside the hive players cannot summon allies or call upon their assistance or effects.
Exceptions may be made for very specific allies but only if approved by the OP.

Prepare yourselves. You will be entirely on your own.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:11:12 AM by lord techno »

Put on some armor, aswell as a flamethrower

The duck encourages himself and others.

I grab a forgetton of medical supplies ammo.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:20:56 AM by Agent Legit 22 »