B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320054 times)

wait why did my clone disappear
Cripple its right left leg.

Discharge entire stored charge into it.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 10:14:42 AM by TheMrDoors »

start blasting at the stuff with void plasma

Turn 77 Results

Nicepoint redirects the nanites to attack the Evolved Runner internally. Inflicting 'Internal Bleeding'.

AL-22 unloads a full clip from his heavy bolter into the Evolved Runner's flesh. Inflicting 300 physical damage.

Redconer dives forward and slams his boot into the Evolved Runner's right leg. Shattering the bone and inflicting 65 physical damage.

TableSalt moves in and grabs the Evolved Runner's left leg. Twisting and snapping the bone. Inflicting 55 physical damage.

Texan101 discharges all of the built up electrical charge into the Evolved Runner. Frying it for 245 lightning-element damage.

TheMrDoors sneezes on the Evolved Runner. It is immune to 'Poison' and is unaffected.

JamesH launches balls of void plasma at the Evolved Runner. Inflicting 130 heat damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd starts blasting flame at the Evolved Runner. Inflicting 110 fire-element damage.

ZeUberMedic sprays a jet of flame at the Evolved Runner. Inflicting 105 fire-element damage.

Hive Battle

Evolved Runner
The final stage in the runner life cycle. This now dinosaur-like creature is a smorgasbord of debuffs!
607/1650
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Debilitation Resistance'
(Immune to 'Bleeding' and 'Poison')
Afflicted with 'Internal Bleeding'
(Takes 2% maximum health as damage each cycle)

The Evolved Runner lifts both front legs off the ground, utilizing it's back legs for movement. You'll need to break them too if you want to immobilize it.

The Evolved Runner rushes forward and sinks it's fangs into AL-22. Causing a painful bite and inflicting 'Envenomed'

The Evolved Runner twists around and lashes it's spined tail at Bloo Kirby the 2nd. Tearing open several wounds and causing 'Profuse Bleeding'.

The Evolved Runner rears it's head back before spitting caustic acid at Texan101. The acid melts through his arm and inflicts 'Broken Armor'

[Active Effects]

Destroy the other left leg.

blind it by stabbing both eyes

So I'm in the hive with the others? K

I flamethrow flames at it

Magnum kick towards the head.

So I'm in the hive with the others? K

I flamethrow flames at it

i didn't state specifically that you were but you can be if you want to.

I'm confused. I don't recall wearing armor in the first place. This round I'm stunned and confused, so I don't attack.