B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319049 times)

SPLS concentrates on the wall

The Destroyer fires the railguns at the 1st enhanced runner.

I keep building the drop pod system and the assistant drone helps out. (1 turn remaining)

Fire at those gliders with my AA gun

assist the ice warriors

Alright, I request an Assault Rifle to be more effective. In the meantime, I chain zap all three Enhanced Runners to help clear the way.

it's time to pilot a titan

Attempt to cripple the nearest Runner.

A transmission breaks through in the Space Station, showing a robot sitting in a dark room at a chair.

???:     Hello, I don't believe we have met. My name is Kalem and I have been given charge of the Underground Bunker.  Tuevon, my creator, is going on leave for some time and has entrusted to me the operation of the base and its forces.
Kalem:     I also have been given the privilege to give a name to the group, which I now name the "Automata Collective".
Kalem:     Anyways, I do call on a more serious matter.
Video footage of the attack occurring from HVACS surveillance is displayed, shown from a few angles.

Kalem:Recently, in the last engagement, your attack had damage a number of my close-combat units, a matter that I do not want repeated.  If you can dedicate yourself to not attack in a way that would damage them, then I will appreciate it.  If you can, then I will send you the times at which the units will be engaging at a close range.

In the background, two robots are seen carting a railgun shell through the hallway, with hazard lights flashing around the cart.

Around the same time, Tuevon boards a train underneath the ground with Taval following.  "So it's done?  It's finally done?"
"Yes, sir," the robot responds, carrying a space helmet with him.  The two approach the train, and its doors open automatically.  Tuevon stands inside wearing a corresponding space suit, looking back at the robot outside, pausing and biting his lower lip.  "Why don't you come along?  I have room for one more and I can use your help coordinating production efforts."
"Very well, I shall, then," Taval responds, stepping onto the train.
"Have a seat, friend."
The doors close behind the two, and Tuevon grabs one of the handle above before the train accelerates and speeds down the dark tunnel lit only by the train's internal and forward lights.

Soon afterward, a passive sector sweep at the space station detects activity in the mountains to the east, far from the battlefield.  Footage appear on the screen showing gigantic horizontal blast doors slowly slide open in the ground, revealing a large object inside.  The footage zooms into the vehicle—A... Spacecraft?...

After about a minute, an orange glow is seen behind the craft, eventually lighting up the entire inside of the bay.  Smoke billows out of escape vents thousands of feet away and birds are stirred out of their trees.  Deer begin to flee the area as the huge spacecraft begins to slowly ascend out of the bay, revealing an enormous vehicle—A SSTO craft that looks like it's meant to double as a colony as well.

It rises through the air, becoming visible to the members of the battlefield.

After a few minutes, Nicepoint sees the huge craft a hundred miles away ascend past his station.

"Very well Kalem, I will use the SOBP only when your forces are clear of the area."
"Have this care package, it should help you perform repairs"
ODM deploys a carepackage near the GCQCS' location.

-Nicepoint sees the spacecraft-
"Huh..."

pull out the L.E-MG42 to fire the wall

shuttles: deploy soldiers
sit around and wait for cooldown to finish

Turn 74 Results

Tablesalt does an exist! Creating a second tablesalt.

SPLS concentrates fire on the Hive Wall. Inflicting 200(-50%) heat damage.

The Destroyer fires it's railgun at the Hive Wall. The impact inflicts 350(-50%) physical damage.

Failbros2 shoots down any gliders that make it past HVACS, ensuring that gliders will be unable to join this cycle.

TheMrDoors assists the Ice Warriors.

Texan101 requests an assault rifle, afterwards performing a chain-lightning strike on the Enhanced Runners. Inflicting 135 lightning-element damage to each.

Ophiel, Conservator of Perpetuity casts 'Providence'. An assault rifle appearing and dropping into Texan101's hands.

JamesH boards and pilots the Reaver-Class Battle Titan.

Redconer dive kicks the leg of the First Runner. Breaking it.

ODM deploys a carepackage to the GCQCS squadrons. Upon opening it reveals an Auto-Repair drone! Both squadrons are fully repaired.

ZeUberMedic draws the L.E-MG42, opening fire on the Hive Wall, inflicting 275(-50%) physical/energy damage.

Twix waits around for the cooldown to complete.

AEGIS-1, 2, 3, & 4 open fire on the Hive Wall simultaneously, inflicting 550(-50%) energy damage.

GCQCS-1 & 2 charge in and cleave into the Hive Wall. Inflicting 310(-50%) physical/energy damage.

The Goliath Tank fires it's quad cannons at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 180(-50%) physical damage.

The Ice Golem steps forward and careens a 'Frozen Fist' into the Hive Wall. Inflicting 250(-50%) physical damage.

Googly Eyes Drum Dragon attacks the Hive Wall. Inflicting 300(-50%) physical damage.

The Ice Warriors launch frigid missiles. Inflicting 180(-50%) ice-element damage to the Hive Wall.

The Shuttles fire their primary weapons, inflicting 95(-50%) energy damage. Afterward they begin to deploy their soldiers.

BLOCKADE
Hive Wall

[ █ █ █ █ ▎          ]
53.96% HP

Afflicted With: 'Hive Adhesive'
(50% Damage Resistance)
(Immune to debuffs that deal damage over time)
(Immune to debuffs that reduce damage resistance or increase damage taken)
(Only true damage can ignore this buff)

Enhanced Runner
[1]

A stronger variation of runner, identifiable by it's color.
It is faster, tougher, and smarter then a normal runner, and also possesses a ranged spit attack.

690/825
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a high evade capability)
(This boost can only be slightly weakened)
Afflicted with 'Caustic Spit'
(Spit attack ignores armor)
Afflicted with 'Broken Leg'
(Evasion and Speed severely reduced)

The enhanced runner tries to attack but can't get far due to a broken leg.

Enhanced Runner
[2]

It is faster, tougher, and smarter then a normal runner, and also possesses a ranged spit attack.

690/825

The enhanced runner spits at Redconer. But he dodges the attack.

Enhanced Runner
[3]

690/825

The enhanced runner curls into a ball and speeds towards the Ice Warriors. Smashing through one of them.

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

i forgot about this

use the icy atomic bomb