B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319801 times)

hijack a north korean ballistic missile and wire it to fly straight at the 2nd glider

Oh I was dead.
I do a thing to revive myself.

ODM deploys nanites to the areas surrounding the hive. Where the nanites have infected members of the hive, they receive a weakened debuff.

I help the assistant drone in building the SPLP (3 turns left)

attempt to revive myself

Turn 70 Results

Redconer hooks an axehead to his boot, with TableSalt's assistance before performing a 360 backwards kick to the Second Glider's head. The attack beheads the glider and inflicts an INSTANT KILL.

AL-22 fires a second krak missile at the Second Glider's corpse. The explosion deals 210(+25%) bomb-element damage.

Bow throws countless insults at the Second Runner. The runner curls up and begins to sob openly. Poor thing.

TheMrDoors launches himself into the First Runner. Inserting 3 knives for 165 physical damage.

Twix fires a pair of lasers at Both Runners. Inflicting 130 energy damage to both.

Failbros2 hijacks a ballistic missile straight out of north korea, sending it hurtling into the Second Glider's corpse for 310(+25%) bomb-element damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd headshots the Second Runner, inflicting 250 CRITICAL damage.

Space1255 orders a pizza to be delivered to TableSalt. When it arrives and he opens it, Space leaps out of the pizza box good as new.

Nicepoint deploys the nanites to the hive itself. Very quickly it should have the hive's members infected and weakened.

ZeUberMedic rises out of the grave with a pair of cool shades. This guy ain't dyin, not now.

Hive Attack

Enhanced Drone
[DEAD]

The Enhanced Drone collapses, full of holes, scorched alive, and cut to pieces.

Runner
[1]

[DEAD]

The Runner's skull shatters as redconer's spiked boot slams against it.

Runner
[2]

[DEAD]

The Runner collapses, searing with laser burns

Runner
[3]

[DEAD]

The Runner collapses, searing with laser burns

Glider
[1]

[DEAD]

The Glider collapses, succumbing to wounds.

Glider
[2]

[DEAD]

The Glider doesn't even exist anymore, after people brutalized the corpse with explosives n' stuff.

The SPLP will be finished on turn 73.

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

The hive attack has been thwarted.

With nothing to get in the way, the strange man is able to lead the players into the mountains, revealing a hidden cave passage that appears to be untouched by the hive. On the other side they are presented with an intriguing sight.

It seems that the main hive is directly ahead on the other side of the valley. The smaller hives at other points seem to be in a state of chaos as the nanobot infection runs wild.
As the players approach and halt a distance away, it is revealed the main hive is guarded by two humanoid creatures. They appear to look similar to ghosts and seem to have some form of minor levitation ability. They don't look that strong though,
 but the hive itself will be difficult to break into.

"Well, this is it. The hive lies just ahead. I cannot assist you any further."
"Good luck."

The strange man disappears in the blink of an eye.

What do you do now? Act carefully.

stealth my way in the hive

The Assistant drone and I keep building. (1 turn left)

The Production quarters begins building a pilot drone that can pilot the destroyer and perform repairs on it. (5 turns left)

Be concerned about the impending doom.

call in a small squadron of shuttles (at least 4)

each one has a weak laser turret which needs 1 turn to charge and another to fire
can also deploy a small group of soldiers (max is 1 for each)

Texan101 is regenerated in one of Tuevon's revival pods.  Looking through the frosted glass, he sees a silhouette appear, casing a shadow over the pod.  The pod opens with a hiss of steam and an arm reaches in and pulls out Texan by the shirt collar, leaving Texan staring into the enraged eyes of Tuevon, the owner of the underground bunker.

The man speaks, "Listen, punk; I was merciful when you shot that high-speed projectile at my units, but I hope to the bottom of my heart that it is abundantly apparent that I do not tolerate infighting.  They are your enemy!" The man says pointing behind him to a monitor showing live air surveillance of the hive's forces congregating at the hive entrance.

"I. am. NOT.  your enemy!" he says, shaking Texan before casting him to the side to Taval, who stands nearby.

Tuevon turns away from him and clears his throat and straightening his own clothes.

"Do we have an understanding, now?" he says suddenly in a calm tone. "I don't want to be your enemy, so please, do not thwart with my network..."

After turning and seeing Texan trying to process what just happened, he speaks up, "Taval, please show Texan to the equipment room to get him his insulated headset; also, call AVLAC-2 in to pick him up and transport him back to the battlefield."