Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319839 times)

Biggest weaponized thing or person I see on the way down, of course.
That would be me, brother.  I'm an ally.

Turn 66 Results

Nicepoint settles the destroyer just outside of the Underground Bunker. After a brief exchange, the captured screamer is contained and the vessel makes for outer orbit.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd is unable to modify his sniper rifle any further on his own. Perhaps Tuevon can assist him in the bunker?

AL-22 stares at his replica in sheer confusion. The replica waves to him before collapsing into dust, blowing away in the wind. Seems he was just a decoy.

Failbros2 charges up a BSOD attack, but finds that this attack has no effect given the enemy is a biological foe.

Texan101 descends from above, firing a quarter at the speed of a railgun projectile towards the distant GCQCS-1 squadron. It misses because, idk. Logic or something? I'm pissed off about the quarter so i don't care about it.

CRITAWAKETS acquires the Rod Device.

Metalliku starts building another Icy Atomic Bomb.

TheMrDoors pulls out a can of soda and takes a quick sip. Suddenly he becomes much faster!

Twix begins to construct a drone fabricator.

A Talking Duck quacks out of confusion.

JamesH drops out of another rift, then proceeds to open an even larger rift. No telling what will come out of it.

shinyarceus4 realizes there is nothing to shoot at, so he decides NOT to fire the LOIC.

ZeUberMedic begins to upgrade the L-MG42 to an Enhanced Variation.

All Automated Mercenary Squadrons successfully return to the Underground Bunker under Executor Protocol

The Icy Atomic Bomb will be complete on turn 70.

The L-MG42 will be upgraded on Turn 67.

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

A familiar individual presents itself to the players once again.

"Well i must say, i am impressed."

"I thought for sure you would fall but it appears i was wrong. Good job."

"Now is the time to end this alien menace. I can lead you to the alien hive, i know a route.
If you are ready to make the journey, then let me know.
"

assist bomb of atomic iciness

Looks deeply terrified as his replica loving turns to dust. I then descend into a deep depression, wondering if I am a replica.

Same target. Let's see if this connects.

Same target. Let's see if this connects.

you realize this is going to hit your ALLY right? There are no enemies within a conceivable attack range.
If you are determined to harm your allies i cannot guarantee they will not turn on you.

you realize this is going to hit your ALLY right? There are no enemies within a conceivable attack range.
If you are determined to harm your allies i cannot guarantee they will not turn on you.
I haven't had time to determine allegiances. I literally just dropped in from space and starting firing to prove my strength.

I haven't had time to determine allegiances. I literally just dropped in from space and starting firing.

hm, i can see you are taking this from a different perspective.
I can respect that, but still. I cannot guarantee that they won't retaliate against you, even if you all are technically on the same side.

"Excellent! Let us move."

The strange man directs the players directly northwest, back through the now scorched and burned down woodlands
In their current state, it will be impossible for the hive to conceal themselves.

Up ahead, a group of the hives aliens appear to be approaching.
They appear to be regular strains, except for the groups drone, which is red.

"I do not like the look of this..Get Ready!"

Hive Attack

Enhanced Drone
More intimidating, and far more powerful. The Enhanced Drone is covered in sharp spines which can be used defensively AND aggressively. Worse yet, the beast can spit fire!
2650/2650
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Spined Hide'
(Damage taken is reduced by 45%)
(50% chance to suffer damage when attempting to inflict a melee attack)
Afflicted with 'Reinforced Skull'
(Cannot be headshot)
(Able to headbutt players for a chance to stun)
Afflicted with 'Resolute'
(Immune to 'Stun' and other similar status defects)
(Can still be 'Frozen')

Runner
[1]

A beast of below-average intelligence, with unbreakable servitude to the hive
550/550
Afflicted with 'Unbreakable Speed'
(This unit has a high evade capability)
(This boost can only be slightly weakened)

Runner
[2]

550/550

Runner
[3]

550/550

Glider
[1]

A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
800/800

Glider
[2]

A creature sporting extremely powerful legs, capable of crushing skulls and propelling it skyward. This, paired with it's frills. Allow the beast temporary flight.
800/800