B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319071 times)

Oh god, what is Agent legit doing in my mouth?

Fire UB flak round at descending glider group.

Set revival link #1 to heal mode and heal Redcorner.

I take out a Cyclone Missile launcher and shoot the possessed beast.

I take out a Cyclone Missile launcher and shoot the possessed beast.
ERROR: Remove self from orifice of other player.

I guess i have to use the Tresh card... Give me Agent Legit 22's WORST ATTACK.

The ducks beak turns into very thin metal (as thin as a katana), and rapidly pecks at the boss

Obtain pineapples* and proceed to beat up the possessed drone with them.
*Genetically modified to be extra sharp

Turn 65 Results

ZeUberMedic radios to orbit, providing firing coordinates to his battleship.
A few moments later, several projectiles descend and impact the battlefield, devastating it utterly and inflicting 210(-35%) bomb-element damage to the Possessed Drone.

Metalliku hides, alongside the Ice Golem and the Ice Warriors.

Redconer continues to try and treat his wound. He is able to slow the bleeding, but he'll need medical aid to survive.

Nicepoint pilots the destroyer to pick up the captured screamer at the bunker,
while HE-Missiles launch at the incoming runner swarm. This heavily damages the swarm.

SOBP delivers an incendiary round on the swarm, roasting them alive. This disposes of the horde and pisses off the rest of the hive.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd delivers a headshot to the Possessed Drone. The bullet ricochets off the drones armored skull.

Tuevon remotely fires the Railgun, a flak round soaring through the air before detonating and decimating the incoming glider swarm, sending corpses flying. He also activates the healing link, restoring redconer's injury.

AL-22 draws a Cyclone Missile Launcher, sending a powerful explosive careening into the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 250(-35%) bomb-element damage.

CRITAWAKETS uses his card. AGENT LEGIT 22: Existing.
A second AL-22 pops into existence.

A Talking Duck transforms it's beak into a very thin and sharp metal, repeatedly pecking the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 150(-35%) physical damage.

TableSalt obtains very sharp pineapples, before beating into the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 135(-35%) physical damage.

AEGIS-4 fires once again upon the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 140(-35%) energy damage.

HVACS-1, 2, & 4 coordinate a strike on the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 310(-35%) total physical damage.

The Icy Atom Bomb
Detonates, sending a shockwave of frozen gas surging in all directions. The blast inflicting 500 TRUE damage to the Possessed Drone, and 'Freezing' it. Multiple players are frozen as well.

BOSS
???-?.E.-$R?

[ Ę ̸̵͡ ̸̵͡R̶̨͢͞͏ ͏̧̨͠ ͘͜R͘͝ ̀͝ ́͟Ơ͜ ̡͢ ҉͡Ŗ͏͠ ]
0.er-ROr% HP

Afflicted With: '0-3er'
(Eee-3-r-)
(0R.3)
(E.r0-0)
(33-33R0)

The Possessed Drone turns solid black as chaotic energies overwhelm it, the beast growing and beginning to take on an even more horrific shape.

However, before all hope is lost. A dimensional gateway suddenly opens and a fairly old male exits. Looking really loving pissed.

"OH HELL NO!"

The man grabs the abomination by the leg and effortlessly drags it through the portal, which closes behind it. The moment it closes, the hive seems to go completely silent, even so much as to depart without a second thought.

Whatever the hell just happened, you have won the battle.

To add to the confusion, the entire fielded Attack Fleet suddenly stops—AEGIS comes to a halt, HVACS temporarily land, and GCQCS stop and enter a kneeling position, and a robotic-sounding voice comes in out of speakers that come out of the drones.

Immediately, all the drones depart in the direction of the underground bunker in one large battlegroup formation.

I grab the Screamer and put it to containment and head back to the space station

The Assistant drone keeps on building

put as much stuff on my sniper rifle as i can find

I look to the second Agent Legit, looking confused as hell.