B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319134 times)

Tell people to find a good place to hide from the icy atomic bomb

Oh, I forgot about this.

Struggle to keep my leg intact.

Since Taval isn't doing anything, have him wrap the armored Screamer crate in goofy wrapping paper with a bow on top.

I grab a card with Agent Legit 22's face on it.

"Would you like to use Multi-Noise or Roulette?"
Multi-Noise / =>Roulette

The card turns into another card based on Agent Legit 22's attacks.

Roll 4 to determine how good the card is from TRESH to AMAZING.

Ask the drone for a nice card game

If he refuses I will fly a drone into him

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:19:43 AM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Turn 64 Results

Nicepoint
"Align Primary Railguns at coordinates 665-A and open fire." Nicepoint exclaims before the railguns change orientation and open fire on the Possessed Drone. Landing a direct hit and inflicting 330(-35%) physical damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd shoots the Possessed Drone in it's abdomen, inflicting 80(-35%) physical damage.

A Talking Duck attempts to mind control the Possessed Drone. His attempt fails, some sort of sinister conscience within the drone rejecting the attempt utterly.

TableSalt coughs up some fluorosulfuric acid towards the Possessed Drone. It rears it's legs back, avoiding the attack.

Space1255 draws multiple sigils on the ground, performing incantations to summon etherial fists, which begin to punch the Possessed Drone for 75(-35%) physical damage.

AL-22 fires his bolter at the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 135(-35%) physical damage.

Metalliku warns the players that the Icy Atom Bomb is now armed, and that they should probably hide.

Redconer struggles to keep his leg together, but it doesn't quite stop the bleeding.

CRITAWAKETS grabs a card bearing AL-22s face. It transforms with a modifier of 1. Making it pretty tresh.

Failbros2 asks the Possessed Drone if they can play some cards. The possessed drone howls in rejection, prompting Failbros2 to send an automated drone crashing into it, inflicting 120(-35%) physical damage.

AEGIS-4 delivers fire from a mile away, impacting the Possessed Drone for 140(-35%) energy damage.

HVACS-1, 2, & 3 engage in a simultaneous coordinated strike against the Possessed Drone. Inflicting a total of 290(-35%) physical damage.

GCQCS-1 & 2 work in tandem, coordinating their strike against the Possessed Drone. Cutting into it's legs for 200(-35%) total physical damage.

The Goliath Tank fires the Quad Cannon at the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 170(-35%) physical damage.

The Ice Golem casts Coldsnap. Freezing the Possessed Drone Solid.

The Ice Warriors fires Frigid Missiles. Inflicting 80(-35%) ice-element damage. It also shatters the ice, doubling the damage.

BOSS
Possessed Drone

[ █ █                    ]
26.23% HP

Afflicted with 'S͎͍͉̮̥ͭ͛ţ̭͙ͯ̍͌a̴̡̖̘̞̫͕̪̫͋l̺͉̼͙̋̅̉ͪ̈̽͢ẅ̦̭̝̮̘͔͎̻͉ͣͭ͆͒̋a͍̪͛̑̋͆ͥ̇̋͝r̡̭̯̿͛̒ͪ̈́̊̑ͯ͆t̶̬̱͓͈̐͛̀ͅ ̨̃̔͏̲Ṣ̵̛͉̣͉ͭͬe̹̲̬̻̠ͣ̈́̂̈́͜͟͡r̷̤͎̩̐͠v̿͌͐҉̘͔̙͟i̶̤͉̖̖͔͇̪͑͌ͪ͝ṫ̶̼͈̘̲̐ͣ̈͡u̦̯̪͓͈̔̑̂̾͝d͈͕̠͕̑̃̉ͩ͒̌é͎̹̋ͦͫ'
(͇͉̩̑E̳͍̲̖̬͍ͫ͗ͧ͐ͤ̄̉͞͠R̶̡͈̬ͤ̀̅͡R̀̆̽̆̔̀͌̓͏̘̠̥͢O̡̪̱̫̙̯ͩͬ͗̐͋̀͘R̶̒ͫ̑ͦ҉̼̟̰̲̩̤̟͚)

Afflicted With: 'Ḑ҉i̷s̵̕͝c̴̡̡i͏҉p͜҉le͘ ̴̀͞of͏͘͏ ̵C̛h̶͏a҉os'
(+30% Damage Resistance)
(+40% Evade)
(+20% Damage Taken from Critical Hits)
(+20% Speed)

Afflicted with 'Thick Skin'
(Takes 30% less damage)
Afflicted with 'Armored Skull'
(Cannot be headshot)
Afflicted with 'High Pain Tolerance'
(This unit is difficult to stun)
Afflicted with 'Pinpointed'
(Takes 25% more damage)
(-50% evasion)

The Possessed Drone hurls both halves of the dead drone at the players. Killing Failbros2 and injuring AL-22.

The Possessed Drone catches the Enhanced Glider mid-descent, before tearing it to pieces.

The Possessed Drone raises a foot and crushes the Enhanced Runner, leaving behind a flat corpse.

The Possessed Drone swipes it's claws at the Enhanced Runner, sending it soaring into the distance. It ends up slamming into AEGIS-4. Destroying one of the drones while also killing the runner.

Conditional Allies

Enhanced Glider

The Enhanced Glider ascends and rapidly descends upon the Possessed Drone. It doesn't go well for it..

Enhanced Glider

The Enhanced Glider ascends and rapidly descends upon the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 120(-35%) physical damage.

Enhanced Runner

The Enhanced Runner charges the Possessed Drone. Unfortunately it goes badly..

Enhanced Runner

The Enhanced Runner rolls into a ball and surges towards the Possessed Drone. This ends badly.

Failbros2 is dead!

The Laboratory will be finished on Turn 67.

The Icy Atom Bomb will detonate on turn 65.

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

ATTACK CYCLE START

The Captured Screamer is now ready for pickup @Nicepoint

In the distance, a horde of Runners are approaching rapidly, as well as a swarm of gliders from above. AEGIS-4 reports them just swarming past them without even acknowledging their existence.

Command the light battleships cannons to be fired
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 12:22:54 PM by ZeÜberMedic! »

I hide somewhere safe, i also tell my Warriors and the Ice Golem to hide

Continue to treat wound.

I redirect The Destroyer towards the screamer. Meanwhile I also launch a volley of HE-missiles at the approaching swarm of runners,

SOBP fires an incendiary round at the approaching runner group.

The assistant drone keeps building the laboratory

Shoot the drone in the head with my sniper

Kudos to redconer for this sick fanart. He tried spriting the runner and it got kind of weird, i cannot in good conscience NOT share this.

as well as providing me the humor to sprite this