Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 311321 times)

continue productive research until something interesting is found

Help somebody with something

I RETURN.
I PULL OUT MULTIPLE FOLDABLE CHAIR FROM UNDER THE RING
I HIT ALL OF THE CREATURES WITH SAID CHAIRS
I GO AWAY

I ASSIST

---
Nevermind, i'm getting ahead of myself.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 06:28:20 PM by lord techno »

Uh oh, you friccen idiot!

almost to page 100 wow

Turn 62 Results

Bloo Kirby the 2nd bodyshots the First Drone. Inflicting 110(-30%) physical damage.

AL-22 fires the T-34's main gun, inflicting 150(-30%) physical damage to the First Drone.

The Space Station activates Sector Sweep. Revealing all hidden enemies.

cromartini & TableSalt drop in before grabbing foldable chairs from beneath the boxing ring. Smacking them into all enemies before dissapearing.

Twix continues his productive research.

Metalliku assists Twix with his research.

AEGIS-1 & 2 retreat back to the UB.

AEGIS-4 focus-fires on the First Drone for 145(-30%) energy damage.

HVACS-1 focus-fires the First Drone inflicting 165(-30%) physical damage.

HVACS-2 focus-fires the First Drone inflicting 180(-30%) physical damage.

HVACS-4 focus-fires the First Drone inflicting 175(-30%) physical damage.

GCQCS-1 & 2 arrive at the battlefield.

The Drone contorts violently and collapses to it's knees, it's body rapidly coating in a black substance.
A terrifying voice rings out.

The Black Substance sinks away into the drones body, revealing something different.

As the AVLAC arrives in the forests, alongside the robotic squadron. They locate a screamer attached to a nearby tree. One of the bots takes hold of it and begins to slowly peel it away from the tree, it's skin stretching and pulling as the creature is separated from it's grasp on its beloved perch. It squirms in distress as it is separated from it's tree. In a last ditch effort, the creature begins to emit a high-pitched scream, the same one that caused many ambushes in the past. As a small group of runners and gliders descend upon robo-squad, they stop suddenly just before contact is made.

Not a moment later, a unique and unearthly cry resounds throughout the entire forest.  Birds and insects fall silent. The cry repeats over and over before gradually increasing in intensity to a faraway murmur. The hive group pauses, raising its heads, staring off to the apparent source of the cry. The robo-squad notices that the hive are staring off into the distance; but only shortly later, their hesitation expires, kicking off in a hasty dash in said direction, completely ignoring AVLAC and the Robotic Squadron. Although perplexed, they come to realize that the screamer they had pried off the tree is no longer trying to escape their grasp; in fact it appears to be in a strange trance. Constantly emitting this strange new frequency and showing no resistance. With this, they are able to capture the screamer without complication and make their way back to the Underground Bunker.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:19:40 AM by lord techno »

BOSS
Possessed Drone

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted with 'S͎͍͉̮̥ͭ͛ţ̭͙ͯ̍͌a̴̡̖̘̞̫͕̪̫͋l̺͉̼͙̋̅̉ͪ̈̽͢ẅ̦̭̝̮̘͔͎̻͉ͣͭ͆͒̋a͍̪͛̑̋͆ͥ̇̋͝r̡̭̯̿͛̒ͪ̈́̊̑ͯ͆t̶̬̱͓͈̐͛̀ͅ ̨̃̔͏̲Ṣ̵̛͉̣͉ͭͬe̹̲̬̻̠ͣ̈́̂̈́͜͟͡r̷̤͎̩̐͠v̿͌͐҉̘͔̙͟i̶̤͉̖̖͔͇̪͑͌ͪ͝ṫ̶̼͈̘̲̐ͣ̈͡u̦̯̪͓͈̔̑̂̾͝d͈͕̠͕̑̃̉ͩ͒̌é͎̹̋ͦͫ'
(͇͉̩̑E̳͍̲̖̬͍ͫ͗ͧ͐ͤ̄̉͞͠R̶̡͈̬ͤ̀̅͡R̀̆̽̆̔̀͌̓͏̘̠̥͢O̡̪̱̫̙̯ͩͬ͗̐͋̀͘R̶̒ͫ̑ͦ҉̼̟̰̲̩̤̟͚)

Afflicted With: 'Ḑ҉i̷s̵̕͝c̴̡̡i͏҉p͜҉le͘ ̴̀͞of͏͘͏ ̵C̛h̶͏a҉os'
(+30% Damage Resistance)
(+40% Evade)
(+20% Damage Taken from Critical Hits)
(+20% Speed)

Afflicted with 'Thick Skin'
(Takes 30% less damage)
Afflicted with 'Armored Skull'
(Cannot be headshot)
Afflicted with 'High Pain Tolerance'
(This unit is difficult to stun)

The Possessed Drone grabs the Second Drone by the waist, lifting it above itself before tearing it in half.

Seeing their brethren slaughtered, the remaining hive denizens turn on the now Possessed Drone!

Conditional Allies

Enhanced Glider

Enhanced Glider

Enhanced Runner

Enhanced Runner
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:41:51 PM by lord techno »

ATTACK CYCLE START

It seems the hive has diverted it's focus to the Possessed Drone.
They must see it as an even greater threat then the players are.

"stuff man, what the forget"   

"Jesus, it was only his second day..."
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:46:21 AM by SWAT One »

+40% evade? Hah!
LTS targets the boss

ODM fires a carepackage to support players.

The assistant drone begins constructing a laboratory to the space station. (4 turns)

I board the destroyer and head down to the battlefield

spin at the s[peed of li ght abnd kikc the  psoessed drone..

Get out my grenade launcher and shoot the forgeter