Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 318720 times)

I attempt to convince one of the enhanced gliders to join our side.

*SNIFF SNIIF* DO I SMELL... CHAOS?!
I jump into my power armor and grab myself my Bolter.

'GONNA PURGE ME SOME forget'N HERETICS!

Guess its time to prepare the icy atomic bomb!

Punch the closest hostile

I launch a trail of fireworks in celebration of the 100th page

get on one of the enhanced runner's back and ride it to victory
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:22:12 PM by TheMrDoors »

Turn 63 Results

Nicepoint activates the L.T.S. Marking the Possessed Drone. He also boards the Destroyer, heading down into orbit.

O.D.M launches a care-package to the surface. Inside the players find an afterlife module! Players will be revived if they die this cycle.

TableSalt launches himself airborne, spinning mid-air to kick the Possessed Drone. Despite being slowed, it is able to bend it's body out of the way, avoiding the attack.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd draws his F.A.G Launcher, launching a grenade at the Possessed Drone. It impacts and explodes, inflicting 120(-35%) bomb-element damage.

Bow tries to tame one of the Enhanced Gliders. But it doesn't respond to any attempts he makes.

AL-22 dismounts from his tank and leaps into his Power Armor, grabbing a Bolter as well.

Metalliku prepares the Icy Atom Bomb!

Space1255 tries to punch the Possessed Drone. It moves it's legs, easily avoiding the attack.

TheMrDoors mounts one of the Enhanced Runners. It quickly shakes him off, clearly not liking the prospect.

MicroEDGE rises from somewhere to body slam the Possessed Drone. Unfortunately the drone just steps back to avoid it.

AEGIS-1 delivers concentrated fire from a mile away, hitting the Possessed Drone for 145(-35%) energy damage.

HVACS-1 engages the Possessed Drone in a coordinated attack, inflicting 160(-35%) physical damage.

HVACS-2 engages the Possessed Drone in a coordinated attack, inflicting 150(-35%) physical damage.

HVACS-4 engages the Possessed Drone in a coordinated attack, inflicting 155(-35%) physical damage.

GCQCS-1 charges forward and slashes the Possessed Drone's legs. Inflicting 180(-35%) physical damage.

GCQCS-2 charges forward and slashes the Possessed Drone's legs. Inflicting 190(-35%) physical damage.

The Goliath Tank fires it's Quad Cannon at the Possessed Drone. It bends it's body side to side to avoid the shots.

The Ice Golem uses Frozen Fist on the Possessed Drone. Inflicting 230(-35%) physical damage.

The Ice Warriors use Frigid Missiles. Inflicting 110(-35%) ice-element damage to the Possessed Drone.

BOSS
Possessed Drone

[ █ █ █ █ █           ]
63.07% HP

Afflicted with 'S͎͍͉̮̥ͭ͛ţ̭͙ͯ̍͌a̴̡̖̘̞̫͕̪̫͋l̺͉̼͙̋̅̉ͪ̈̽͢ẅ̦̭̝̮̘͔͎̻͉ͣͭ͆͒̋a͍̪͛̑̋͆ͥ̇̋͝r̡̭̯̿͛̒ͪ̈́̊̑ͯ͆t̶̬̱͓͈̐͛̀ͅ ̨̃̔͏̲Ṣ̵̛͉̣͉ͭͬe̹̲̬̻̠ͣ̈́̂̈́͜͟͡r̷̤͎̩̐͠v̿͌͐҉̘͔̙͟i̶̤͉̖̖͔͇̪͑͌ͪ͝ṫ̶̼͈̘̲̐ͣ̈͡u̦̯̪͓͈̔̑̂̾͝d͈͕̠͕̑̃̉ͩ͒̌é͎̹̋ͦͫ'
(͇͉̩̑E̳͍̲̖̬͍ͫ͗ͧ͐ͤ̄̉͞͠R̶̡͈̬ͤ̀̅͡R̀̆̽̆̔̀͌̓͏̘̠̥͢O̡̪̱̫̙̯ͩͬ͗̐͋̀͘R̶̒ͫ̑ͦ҉̼̟̰̲̩̤̟͚)

Afflicted With: 'Ḑ҉i̷s̵̕͝c̴̡̡i͏҉p͜҉le͘ ̴̀͞of͏͘͏ ̵C̛h̶͏a҉os'
(+30% Damage Resistance)
(+40% Evade)
(+20% Damage Taken from Critical Hits)
(+20% Speed)

Afflicted with 'Thick Skin'
(Takes 30% less damage)
Afflicted with 'Armored Skull'
(Cannot be headshot)
Afflicted with 'High Pain Tolerance'
(This unit is difficult to stun)

The Possessed Drone steps forward, cleaving the two halves of the dead drone through the players, killing Bloo Kirby the 2nd and one Ice Warrior

Conditional Allies

Enhanced Glider

The Enhanced Glider rapidly ascends before descending on the Possessed Drone, inflicting 150(-35%) physical damage.

Enhanced Glider

The Enhanced Glider rapidly ascends before descending on the Possessed Drone. The Possessed Drone grabs it mid-descent and chucks it into the Goliath Tank. Inflicting 310 physical damage.

Enhanced Runner

The Enhanced Runner curls into a ball and surges into the Possessed Drone's legs. It rears a leg back and kicks it into Bow. Tearing him in half.

Enhanced Runner

The Enhanced Runner charges forward and rips into the Possessed Drone's legs. Inflicting 115(-35%) physical damage.

Bow & Bloo Kirby the 2nd died! But they also got auto-revived! Yay!

The Laboratory will be finished on Turn 67.

The Icy Atom Bomb will be armed on Turn 64.

Assistant Drone (AD) keeps building the lab.

As I approach the battlefield, I fire the railguns of the destroyer at the possessed drone.

The duck mind controls the boss and makes him hit him self and to falls off a cliff.

Cough some fluorosulfuric acid onto the possessed drone.

oh no

I start drawing a sigil and do some chants to summon a bunch of arms to punch the boss with

I use my bolter to fire at the heretical beast!