B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 311244 times)

Start producing helmets for the people.

TheMrDoors attempts to sneak his way into the hive. Unfortunately, he discovers the hive wall is a bunch of variously sized boulders held together by a strange, viscous green substance. There is no way to enter without blowing this wall right open.

Redconer & TableSalt worry of the impending doom that lies before them. It's quite dreadful.

Twix calls in a squadron of shuttles.

ZeUberMedic begins constructing helmets for his allies on the spot.

As TheMrDoors attempts to find some fathomable entrance into the hive, his scent is picked up by the strange-bodied guards. They recognize the smell as human and go on full alert.

Both of them simultaneously emit a massive, powerful scream. Far stronger then the screamers from before, almost like a banshee. So much so that the very ground verberate's from the sound waves alone. It travels for miles and alerts every hive in the area, as well as sparking a full-on defensive from the primary hive.

You must bust open the hive wall to quell the defensive uprising and gain entrance to this place! Make haste. You only have one chance!

BLOCKADE
Hive Wall

[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ]
100.00% HP

Afflicted With: 'Hive Adhesive'
(50% Damage Resistance)
(Immune to debuffs that deal damage over time)
(Immune to debuffs that reduce damage resistance or increase damage taken)
(Only true damage can ignore this buff)

Drone Defensive Line
Three drones which have responded to the banshee's calls. They will hold the line and prevent the wall from taking damage as long as they can. More hive are sure to follow them.
4500/4500
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)
Afflicted with 'Defensive Line'
(So long as this unit remains alive, it will attempt to block and take any shots directed at the hive wall
Loses one drone every 1500 HP lost, which decreases block capabilities further
)
Afflicted with 'Thick Skin'
(Takes 30% less damage)
Afflicted with 'Armored Skull'
(Cannot be headshot or suffer critical damage)
Afflicted with 'High Pain Tolerance'
(This unit is difficult to stun)

ATTACK CYCLE START

The hive will be swarming during this battle. The only way to stop further enemy reinforcements is to topple the wall. So work quickly!

overcharge the fighter's lasers and fire at the drones

Throw a molotov roostertail at the defensive line

The Assistant Drone goes to help The Production Quarters in building the Pilot Drone (3 turns lfet)

The SOBP fires a HE-round at the defending line.

I finish the SPLP

The Separate Precision Laser Platform
Gives the Space station the Gamma Burst Laser ability.
It can be pointed on a single target and it will deal heavy heat damage. The Damage will ramp up with the multiplier of 1.5 until target either dodges, blocks or dies.

"THIS IS THE WORST ZENO BALLSACK I HAVE EVER SEEN! I WILL EXPUNGE IT!"

- I then fire a forgetton of Krak Missiles at the thing.

"WELL forget", i say to my self and start throwing knives at the blockade

blow the blockade the forget up

shoot the golaith tank cannons at the wall

OH JEEZ TIME TO GO BACK TO BEING A forgetIN NERD WITH MY OWN YUGIOH CARDS
I summon Super Defense Robot Lio [LV 4], and activate it's ability to summon Super Defense Robot Elephan [LV 8]. I then proceed to activate Super Defense Robot Elephan's ability to make Super Defense Robot Lio become Level 8 and overlay the two Level 8 Machine-Type Monsters to Xyz summon Googly-Eyes Drum Dragon [RNK 8] [3000A/2500D]. I then activate it's ability, detaching one of its Xyz Materials, Super Defense Robot Elephan, to give it 1000 ATK until next turn. I order it to attack one of the nearest enemies The Wall and proceed to vomit my soul out for doing such a summon in one turn, being vulnerable to taking 3x damage.
Is this move legal or should I make the price for this like half of my health also
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:31:37 PM by Space1255 »

Texan101 descends in pieces, his many fragments descending and beginning to discharge massive amounts of electricity. However, before any harm can be done. He suddenly disappears in a flash of light. Reappearing inside a blank white void, with a strange man sitting in a rocking chair across from him.

"I think you and i need to have a nice long talk."

Attempt to overpower this man. I still have my electricity.