B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 311293 times)

Tablesalt does an exist! Creating a second tablesalt.
what
okay

lets both beat up the first runner with some baseball bats then take its purse
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:44:25 PM by TableSalt »

it's time to forget up a wall

Attempt to cripple another Runner.

The SPLP keeps the beam concentrated at the wall.

The Destroyer fires it's railguns at enhanced runner 1 and fires a volley from the missile pods at enhanced runner 2

The assistant drone (AD) finishes the drop pod system. Meanwhile I begin building a fighter drone fabricator in the production quarters. (8 turns left)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:04:40 PM by Nicepoint »

My face-down activates! Geargiagear! This card lets me special summon two Geargiano monsters from my deck and increase their levels by 1. I overlay the now level 4 machine-type monsters in order to XYZ summon our favorite Gear Gigant X! I order Googly Eyes Drum Dragon to attack the wall and get Gear Gigant X to attack Enhanced Runner #3.

The duck screams a very high pitched noise.

Empty entire magazine into second Runner, using electricity to spark each bullet, increasing rate of fire, bullet speed, and bullet spread.

Call in support from the light battleship

The duck screams a very high pitched noise.

Oh god its the duck

ok cooldown over
get in fighter and use shooty bang weapons

Turn 75 Results

Metalliku activates the Icy Atomic Bomb! A massive explosion goes off, sending a shockwave of ice in all directions! Each runner is frozen solid and it seems the bomb has even frozen the other hives in the area. Enemy Reinforcements are cut off for 3 turns! Amazingly no players or allies are frozen solid by the bomb.

Tablesalt 1 & 2 simultaneously beat up the First Enhanced Runner with a pair of baseball bats, inflicting 140 (+100%) physical damage.

The Reaver-Class Battle Titan fires unguided Apocalypse Missiles. Three missiles impact the Hive Wall. Detonating for 260 (-50%), 210 (-50%), and 235 (-50%) bomb-element damage.

Redconer launches himself at the Third Enhanced Runner. Crashing his boot into it's leg. Inflicting 80 (+100%) physical damage and Breaking it's leg.

SPLP continues to focus the beam on the Hive Wall. Inflicting 300 (-50%)

The Destroyer fires railguns at the First Enhanced Runner. Inflicting 210 (+100%) physical damage.

The Destroyer activates it's Missile Pods. Launching homing missiles at the Second Enhanced Runner. Inflicting 115 (+100%) bomb-element damage.

Space1255 activates his face-down! Geargiagear. After a short bit of doing effect-related stuff, he XYZ summons Gear Gigant X! Afterwards giving orders to Googly Eyes Drum Dragon & Gear Gigant X.

Googly Eyes Drum Dragon uses 'Fury of the Drum Dragon'. It's fist empowering with energy before slamming into the Hive Wall. Inflicting 400 (-50%) physical/energy damage.

Gear Gigant X performs a 'Gear Punch' on the Third Enhanced Runner. Inflicting 300 (+100%) physical damage.

A Talking Duck emits a loud, ear-piercing screech, inflicting 100 (+100%) damage to each runner.

Texan101 empowers his assault rifle before unloading the entire clip into the Second Runner. Inflicting 230 (+100%) physical damage.

ZeUberMedic calls in fire support from the light battleship. It's cannons lock on and open fire on the Hive Wall. Several shells careening from orbit into the wall, creating large explosions and inflicting 500 (-50%) bomb-element damage.

Twix reboards his fighter and fires it's weapons at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 105 (-50%) energy damage.

AEGIS Squadrons open fire on the Hive Wall. Inflicting 450 (-50%) energy damage.

GCQCS Squadrons charge in and strike the Hive Wall. Inflicting 325 (-50%) energy/physical damage.

The Goliath Tank fires it's phalanx autocannon at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 195, 210, and 200 damage. Surprisingly not even the phalanx can pierce the walls adhesive, and suffers a (-50%) damage reduction.

The Ice Golem draws a large cannon before firing a boulder of snow at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 260 (-50%) ice-element damage.

The Ice Warriors launch frigid missiles at the Hive Wall. Inflicting 95 (-50%) ice-element damage.

The Shuttles deploy a squadron of soldiers.

BLOCKADE
Hive Wall

[ █ ▎                    ]
16.50% HP

Afflicted With: 'Hive Adhesive'
(50% Damage Resistance)
(Immune to debuffs that deal damage over time)
(Immune to debuffs that reduce damage resistance or increase damage taken)
(Only true damage can ignore this buff)

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

ATTACK CYCLE START

The hive wall has nearly crumbled! Finish it off!

I wake up, and immediately start firing at the Hive Wall with the Heavy Bolter.

Reload, then begin charging up in preparation of what whatever is behind the wall. Pretty sure electric attacks won't work on the wall itself.