Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 323258 times)

I take a Cyclone Missile launcher out and fire it into the crowd of Gliders.

AADs keep the firing sectors up

I scope in on The Alien Queen

I take a Cyclone Missile launcher out and fire it into the crowd of Gliders.
assist

Create an electrical storm, to deal damage to all opponents.

Deciding I didn't do too good earlier, I pull a auto sniper out of my ass gigantic backpack, aim it at her chest, and shoot her.

Edit: the reasoning is because the Tablesalt situation earlier
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:51:52 AM by Ayebee123 »

Turn 90 Results

SWAT One activates the revival links, restoring TableSalt and Metalliku.

Redconer charges straight into the First Runner Swarm to try and cripple them. This reckless move causes him to get surrounded and ripped apart without making any beneficial difference.

Mad Hops Disease hops into the driver seat of the Reaver-Class Battle Titan. Before directing the titans gatling blaster to the Second Runner Swarm. Inflicting 415 physical damage.

ZeUberMedic unloads both L.E MG-42 into the First Runner Swarm, screaming "FOR THE EMPEROR!". He inflicts 765 energy damage.

Twix mounts his machine gun before firing it at the Second Runner Swarm. Inflicting 280 physical damage.

AL-22 draws a cyclone missile launcher. TheMrDoors overloads a cyclone missile before slotting it into the launcher, to which it is then launched at the Glider Swarm. The overcharged explosion causes a shockwave, and inflicts 1455 bomb-element damage.

Bloo Kirby the 2nd draws a rifle before lobbing bullets at the Alien Queen. They impact her more vulnerable human body and deal 180 physical damage.

Nicepoint scopes in, sights set on the Alien Queen.

Texan101 creates a storm of electricity. Bolts of lightning rapidly striking and spreading throughout the swarms and to the Alien Queen. The swarms take 305 lightning-element damage, the queen takes 120 lightning-element damage.

Ayebee123 draws an auto-sniper before taking aim at the Alien Queen. He fires a single shot at her chest, the bullet passing through and ripping a hole right through her, causing her to recoil and grunt openly. The shot inflicts 280 physical damage.

AEGIS-1 directs it's fire upon the Alien Queen. Her human body takes a direct blow and she takes 500 energy damage.

GCQCS-2 rushes forward and cleaves at the Alien Queen. They do not seem able to properly reach her human body, and only deal 145 energy/physical damage.

The Goliath Tank fires it's quad cannons at the Alien Queen. The shot impacts her lower-body and inflict 160 physical damage.

Gear Gigant X sweeps it's fist through the Second Runner Swarm. Inflicting 530 physical damage.

ROUND 1 FINAL BOSS

The Alien Queen

<{[ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▍ ]}>
93.41% HP

Afflicted With: 'Royal Blood'
(Cannot be debuffed)
(Cannot resist any damage types)
Afflicted With: 'Restorative Cannibalism'
(Consumes the corpses of allies)
(Gains health equal to 1/2 the corpses maximum health)

The Alien Queen consumes the corpse of a fallen glider, restoring 400 HP.

The Alien Queen sits idle, crossing her arms.

Glider Swarm
A swarm of gliders which have responded to their queens call.
The queen's chamber is large enough to facilitate their use.
Watch your head.
640/800 [4]
Afflicted with 'Squadron'
(When health reaches 0, exhaust one squadron counter to restore health fully)
Afflicted with 'Stalwart Servitude'
(This unit cannot be made an ally)

The Glider Swarm ascends rapidly before descending upon Texan101, Gear Gigant X, and ZeUberMedic. Gear Gigant X takes 475 damage, Texan101 is killed, and ZeUberMedic survives thanks to his armor.

Runner Swarm
[1]
A swarm of runners which have responded to the danger posed to their queen.
Individually, they are fragile and weak. But as a group, they are an overwhelming force of death.
205/550 [5]

The First Runner Swarm engages in a coordinated attack on Ayebee123 and GCQCS-2. Ayebee is nearly killed and GCQCS-2 loses one drone.

Runner Swarm
[2]
A swarm of runners which have responded to the danger posed to their queen.
Individually, they are fragile and weak. But as a group, they are an overwhelming force of death.
385/550 [6]

The Second Runner Swarm engages in a coordinated attack against Gear Gigant X and The Goliath Tank. Gear Gigant X takes 930 damage, the Goliath Tank takes 565 damage.
Gear Gigant X is destroyed.

Redconer & Texan101 are dead!

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

I grab a book that contains alien language out of my ass gigantic backpack, passing it to Metamlliku, saying, "Here, in case you want to try that again." I grab the auto sniper once again, faking out a shot to the chest once again, and aiming for the unshot eye, shooting, and before the second shot hits from my auto sniper, I aim to her forehead, then the second shot is fired.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 07:54:40 PM by Ayebee123 »

realize my  existence again and begin blasting the forget out of everything

Blast that crown off with a small homing missile.

I fire a headshot on the queen.
Each of the three AADs target one of the swarms with vulcan turret fire

throw a grenade into that fleshy mouth place the queen is coming out of
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:36:09 PM by Mad Hops Disease »