Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 324034 times)

I will shove my chainsword up the queens ass, or whatever it is

The AADs crossfire on the queen.

Nanites keep attacking organs

Turn 97 Results

Mad Hops Disease retreats into his combat shelter and begins powering up a large railgun.

Texan101 descends from above, dropkicking the Alien Queen for 290 physical damage.

TableSalt stops being dead. That was easy.

ZeUberMedic equips the 'Space Marine Armor'. Before drawing a pair of missile launchers and firing a pair of homing missiles. They lock on and impact the Alien Queen. Inflicting 460 explosive damage.

Kalem activates the Revival Links. Restoring Ayebee123 and JamesH.

JamesH revvs up the gatling blaster and fires it at the Alien Queen. She dodges with unbelievable speed, avoiding nearly all of the bullets and only taking 40 physical damage.

Redconer charges in for a quick rush-kick. The Alien Queen rears backward and dodges his attack.

Nicepoint leaps onto the Alien Queen and attempts to find an orifice to shove his chainsword into. The queen's centipede half loops back around and grabs him, wrapping around his entire body multiple times before crushing him into a bloody pulp.

AAD's take formation and engage in a crossfire on the Alien Queen. She is quick but can't dodge an entire crossfire. She takes 105 physical damage.

The Nanites continue to target and damage the queen's internal organs, but she proves to be a very resolute opponent. She takes 200 damage.

NotBomberguy attempts to dropkick the Alien Queen. She easily avoids it by simply moving out of the way.

TheMrDoors wakes up. Was dying all a bad dream?

AEGIS-1, 2, & 3 synchronize together and fire on the Alien Queen. Inflicting 250 energy damage.

GCQCS-1 & 2 charge forward and attempt to strike the Alien Queen. She effortlessly dodges their attacks however.

The Goliath Tank opens it's front, revealing a massive four-barreled cannon. After a very brief charge period, it fires all four barrels simultaneously at the Alien Queen. She dives low to dodge the attack, the shot flying over her and instead impacting the wall; creating a massive explosion that rocks the chamber asunder.

ROUND 1 FINAL BOSS
[Phase 2]

The Alien Queen

<{[ █ █ █ █ █ ▊        ]}>
73.10% HP

Afflicted With: 'Royal Blood'
(Cannot be debuffed)
(Cannot resist any damage types)
Afflicted With: 'Alpha Drone's Fury'
(Capable of attacking multiple times per cycle)
(Damage is increased by 300%)
Afflicted With: 'Centipede's Sprint'
(Moves at extreme speeds)
(Instant-Hit or Homing Attacks are recommended)

Afflicted With: 'Suicidal Separation'
(Health is significantly reduced)
(Cannot restore oneself)

The Alien Queen shrieks in rage before dashing forward and tearing into Mad Hops Disease. The attack is dealt to his shelter instead, which is ripped to shreds.

The Alien Queen burrows the opposite end of her centipede body below ground. It resurfaces next to AEGIS-3. In one rapid motion it surges forward and grabs the only remaining drone of the squadron, afterwards retreating back below ground.

She pulls her centipede half from the ground before the tail-end whips around and hurls the AEGIS-3 drone into GCQCS-1. The impact destroying both drones.

The Alien Queen rears her arm back before lurching forward and grabbing Redconer. Holding him in her claws for a brief moment before gutting him with her other claw, tearing his vital organs out of his body before chucking it away like trash.

The Alien Queen curls into a pouncing position before dashing forward and, in a single movement; devours ZeUberMedic whole! He is almost immediately digested once he is swallowed.

Being digested has also nullified his Space Marine Armor, as it was dissolved along with him.

Nicepoint, ZeUberMedic, and Redconer are Dead!

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

what the forget
WHAT THE ACTUAL forget IS THIS
this is some human centipede stuff right here

forget forget forget
THIS stuff
yo
THIS stuff IS loving CREEPY

redownload aimbot and use my loving railgun on this bitch

go hide somewhere and keep charging the railgun

NO I MEAN LITTERLY USE THE BLASTER AS A MELEE WEAPON AND BEAT THE loving stuff OUT OF THE QUEEN

1 more turn until I'm revived. stuff, I'm almost done, still hard as stuff.

I reform myself in a loving gory implosion

The AADs keep firing

The Nanites proceed to damage the skin and/or carapace of the queen.