Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 323994 times)

Turn 98 Results

Failbros2 quickly re-installs his aimbot before firing his railgun at the Alien Queen. The shot lands with perfect accuracy even through her dodge attempt, causing her to take 660 physical damage.

Mad Hops Disease retreats into a hidden alcove and continues to charge his railgun.

JamesH charges forward in the Reaver Battle Titan. Attempting to smack the Alien Queen. She dodges every swing he makes at her, proving to be faster then he is.

TableSalt draws a guns trikimbo, opening fire on the Alien Queen. She starts to dodge his shots; although a few connect. Inflicting 105 physical damage.

AL-22 awakens and draws his heavy bolter, unloading it towards the Alien Queen. She makes darting zig-zag motions and becomes very difficult to hit, dodging most of his shots and only taking 140 physical damage.

ZeUberMedic crawls down into hell; which is odd because you'd think he'd crawl out of hell.

Nicepoint reforms via bloody implosion.

AAD's continue to fire; inflicting 205 physical damage to the Alien Queen.

Nanites target the Alien Queen's skin and skeletal carapace, weakening her own physical defense severely.

Texan101 administers electrical shock to Ayebee123. Reviving him the good ol' electrical way.

The Underground Bunker deploys stored squadrons to the hive battle outside; which quickly make entry to the hive.

AEGIS-1 & 2 pull out of the chamber.

GCQCS-1 & 2 deploy smoke bombs, clouding the Alien Queen's vision.

The Killdozer re-enters the queen's chamber and opens fire with it's mounted machine guns. Inflicting 180 physical damage to the Alien Queen.

The Goliath Tank casts 'Incendiary HE Shell' and 'Explosive Shell'.

Both side modules launch missiles at the Alien Queen. Though she tries to dodge the smoke makes it nearly impossible for her to see them coming; and they strike directly. Inflicting 570 and 480 explosive damage.

ROUND 1 FINAL BOSS
[Phase 2]

The Alien Queen

<{[ █ ▌                    ]}>
20.30% HP

Afflicted With: 'Royal Blood'
(Cannot be debuffed)
(Cannot resist any damage types)
Afflicted With: 'Alpha Drone's Fury'
(Capable of attacking multiple times per cycle)
(Damage is increased by 300%)
Afflicted With: 'Centipede's Sprint'
(Moves at extreme speeds)
(Instant-Hit or Homing Attacks are recommended)

Afflicted With: 'Suicidal Separation'
(Health is significantly reduced)
(Cannot restore oneself)
Afflicted With: 'Clouded Vision'
(Accuracy is reduced)
(The ability to dodge is reduced somewhat)
Afflicted With: 'Weakened Carapace'
(Takes higher damage from physical sources)

The Alien Queen shrieks viciously before charging forward and ripping into The Killdozer. Her claws have very little effect on it's armor; and even she appears momentarily surprised.

The The Alien Queen sweeps her centipede half across the chamber, striking AL-22, Failbros2, and Texan101. They are not killed by it; but knocked around.

The Alien Queen rears back before dashing forward at The Reaver Battle Titan. She attempts to get JamesH out of the titan to consume him but can't quite manage it.

The Alien Queen burrows headfirst below the chamber floor; resurfacing behind The AAD's. She hisses before tearing into them, tearing them apart. They quickly counterattack while she's destroying them and deal 300 damage.

ZeUberMedic & Redconer are Dead!

[Allies]

[Active Effects]

ATTACK CYCLE START

She's nearly fallen! Finish her off!

Fire my Supercharged railgun at the queen's abdomen

NO MY AADs!

I loving roast the queen

The Nanites disrupt the queens attacks

I take out my Chainsword and cut her in half

Rise from dead if possible.  If I live again, just relax on a lawn chair.

Pull out a disgustingly large revolver and blast the queen in the head with it, 6 times.

What did the Queen expect, just idly sitting in the back? Give her what she deserves, everyone.

Give Ophiel a tour of the UIA still in transit I guess.

okay now blast that creature

Shock Redconer awake.

I draw a sword from the ground, don't ask, and stab her stomach. This is going to be the final blow after the move that brings her down to near death.

throw a spaceship at it cause why not