B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 320335 times)

Turn 126 Results

Automata Infinitum

AI Railgun Mk.III fires an airburst flak at ZeUberMedic. The shell bursts within 5 meters. Shredding apart his front legs and dealing 2355(-30%) physical damage. This limits his movement significantly.

Players

Twix discovers that the Bluespace Artillery Cannon is charged. He promptly fires the cannon; sending an energy shell careening into ZeUberMedic for 1700(-30%) energy damage.

Texan101 begins manufacturing a robotic warrior.

Metalliku goes into an evasive stance, he will try to dodge any attack thrown at him.

armyman12313 drives back into battle in a random M4 sherman, firing the main cannon at the Chaotic Space Marines, inflicting 520(-50%) explosive damage.

Redconer delivers his FINISHING MOVE: Cranium Cracker upon the Chaotic Space Marines. However, he discovers the marine he was aiming for is now dead; and his attack instead gets directed at a healthy one, which raises it's arm and blocks the attack.

AL-22 uses a squadron(of?) to attack the heretical horde; inflicting 350 damage to all enemies.

TableSalt casually reads "How to Channel: For Dummies" whilst channeling the Anti-Entropy Field.

Ayebee123 empties a pair of Uzi's into ZeUberMedic whilst dodge rolling. Inflicting 280(-30%) physical damage.

Failbros2 draws a pair of M249s before spraying them wildly. Trying to spray one alone is difficult to control; but trying to spray two is far too much recoil for a human being to handle. His shots go wild and he ends up killing Metalliku and Redconer on complete accident. Surprisingly enough his arms didn't completely break after that.

randomtroll39 re-summons Legendary Warlock: Hulk Hogan! this summon inflicts 'Summoning Sickness'.

NotBomberguy finishes constructing an APC.

The Space Station

LTS targets ZeUberMedic. Afflicting him with 'Pinpointed'.

The Pulsar Cannon continues to focus, inflicting 400(-5%) energy damage.

SOBP launches an explosive round at ZeUberMedic. Inflicting 560(-5%) explosive damage.

The Destroyer fires it's railgun at ZeUberMedic. Inflicting 660(-5%) physical damage.

ODM deploys a carepackage to the surface. Upon being opened the carepackage reveals A global 50% damage resistance for all players!

NotBomberguy's Stuff

NotBomberguy's Stronk Army rushes B, inflicting 355(-50%) physical damage to the Chaotic Space Marines

Legendary brother: Big Strong Arms delivers a punch-em to ZeUberMedic. Inflicting 900(-5%) physical damage.

Other Allies

The Ice Golem delivers an Ice Pound on ZeUberMedic. Inflicting 415(-5%) physical damage.

The Ice Construct fires it's main cannon. Delivering a bolt of energy to ZeUberMedic for 650(-5%) energy damage.

Tank Division: PRAVDA gets into Frontline Formation, firing in sync against all foes. The Imp and ZeUberMedic get hit. Taking 600 physical damage.

THIRTEENTH BOSS?!?

ZeUberMedic?!
Abomination of Chaos
[DEAD]

ZeUberMedic?! collapses, lifeless. The Dark Talisman detaches from his body and sits motionless on the ground, thrumming audibly.

BOSS MINIONS

Chaotic Space Marines
Soldiers of Chaos
[GONE]

The Chaotic Space Marines hastily retreat into a dimensional portal; now that they have lost a source of heresy they can no longer remain.

TheMrDoors, Metalliku, and Redconer is dead!

[Allies]

[Bestiary]

[Active Effects]

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:34:15 AM by lord techno »

BOSS DEFEATED

The Dark Talisman thrums audibly; but makes no attempt at retaliation.

ZeUberMedic reappears beside the rest of the players; no longer the mutant monstrosity that he once was. His eyes are back to normal as well; how the hell did that even happen?

The Railgun retracts completely, resulting in full lockdown of the bunker.

ROLEPLAY INTERMISSION HAS BEGUN

You may use this opportunity to relax, plan out your next moves, continue any in-game stories between your characters and ect. The next boss will appear at a later date; the identity of whom shall remain hidden.

Tuevon sprays the mixed pheromones over himself before approaching the Nova Queen Egg, beginning to talk to it in a calming and relaxing manner, hoping that with enough exposure the egg will calm down. The slightest change is ever-so immediate. The spikes covering the egg shiver and twitch somewhat, as if reacting based on a first glance.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:36:18 AM by lord techno »

I smack failbros in the back of the head, and I say "Great way to go, dumbo." After that I find a cooler, and take out a Coca Cola. Slurp! Wow. Surprisingly cold. "Hey, anyone want a soda?" I shout out. I proceed to throw a soda at TheMrDoors, Metalliku, and redconer to revive them because that's how logic works.

(am i dead or what)

no, you were revived by unexplainable causes.

so wait what exactly does this anti-entropy field do
does it make chance based things more in our favor or something

"Dafuq happend..."

-He his confused.-

so wait what exactly does this anti-entropy field do
does it make chance based things more in our favor or something
Entropy is a loss of energy.  Anti-entropy would be like firing a laser through the atmosphere and not having any of the particles it hits to take any of the energy, and the full power of the beam reaches the target.

well uh i guess legendary warlock hulk hogan goes on to have a successful career in wrestling

Entropy is a loss of energy.  Anti-entropy would be like firing a laser through the atmosphere and not having any of the particles it hits to take any of the energy, and the full power of the beam reaches the target.
...okay but i was wondering about the exact effect in this forum game

I stomp up to ZeUber and point to him. "SINCE YOU ARE DEAD, I WILL FORGIVE YOU FOR YOUR HERESY!", I then walk away to do my own things.

I then call the nearby Inquisitor for support, and in turn, he gives me ASSAULT MARINES!

I create a new, minuscule chapter called the Silver Swords, and I become their chapter master.

SILVER SWORDS
1x Tactical Marine Squad
2x Bolters, 1x Heavy Bolter, 2x Missile Launchers, 1x Flamer

1x Assault Marine Squad.
5x Bolter Pistols, 5x Chainswords

Anyone who wishes to join can become a sergeant or something else idk

I smack failbros in the back of the head, and I say "Great way to go, dumbo." After that I find a cooler, and take out a Coca Cola. Slurp! Wow. Surprisingly cold. "Hey, anyone want a soda?" I shout out. I proceed to throw a soda at TheMrDoors, Metalliku, and redconer to revive them because that's how logic works.

"SODA IS HERESY! EVEN THE CAN IS AS BRIGHT RED AS THE CHAOS MARINES!", I shout to Ayebee.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 03:00:57 PM by Agent Legit 22 »