B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319840 times)

...okay but i was wondering about the exact effect in this forum game

while SWAT One did deliver an accurate real-world description of entropy and a nullification, this particular field simply reduces chance-based effects. So anything with say, a 50% chance to do something, is almost nullfied.

*Get out of the sherman, Smack Zeubermedic, say "forget YOU" then run back.*

I smack failbros in the back of the head, and I say "Great way to go, dumbo." After that I find a cooler, and take out a Coca Cola. Slurp! Wow. Surprisingly cold. "Hey, anyone want a soda?" I shout out. I proceed to throw a soda at TheMrDoors, Metalliku, and redconer to revive them because that's how logic works.
forget coca cola pepsi is better

Offer Ayebee a pepsi and drink my own pepsi.

procure a factory for the army, can make vehicles and stuff
(add to allies pls)

forget coca cola pepsi is better

Offer Ayebee a pepsi and drink my own pepsi.
Aw forget you too.
"Eh, sure. I like both."

"Hey, why did you smack me?..."

-Open up a factory, witch produces MOAs

« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:08:54 PM by ZeÜberMedic! »

Continue to build The Collosus (2/4). This should assist a lot, consistent it's taking me so long as the electromaster.

Turn 127 Results

Ayebee123 smacks failbros in the back of the head.

"Way to go, dumbo!"

Ayebee123 opens up a cooler and slurps down a sweet coca cola. He also throws three extra cans against the corpses of TheMrDoors, Metalliku, and Redconer. The power of Heresy Coca Cola revives them all!

AL-22 yells at Ayebee123, exclaiming that soda is Heresy, especially coca cola for it's red can.

Failbros2 pulls out a pepsi.

Failbros2
"forget Coca Cola. Pepsi is better."
Ayebee123
"Well forget you too."

Failbros2
"Want one?"

Ayebee123
"Ehh, why not. I like both."

AL-22 stomps up to ZeUberMedic. Exclaiming that "because he is dead." He will be forgiven for his heresy. ZeUberMedic is predominantly confused.

AL-22 calls upon the inquisitor for support, being provided with assault marines. Using them, he creates a miniscule chapter known as The Silver Swords.

Armyman12313 quickly exits his tank, skedaddles over to ZeUberMedic. Then bitch slaps him and yells "forget YOU!!", before skedaddling back to his tank. ZeUberMedic's confusion intensifies.

NotBomberguy procures a Factory.

Texan101 continues to construct his mechanical colossus.

ZeUberMedic isn't sure why people are treating him like dirt. But he opens up an MOA Factory anyway.

Continued and consistent conversation with the Nova Queen Egg is shown to have positive results. Tuevon can clearly see the spikes on the egg retracting as the egg calms down, it must be recognizing him as a caretaker. This is a good timing for it, as there is no telling how much longer before the egg hatches.

"Why yall treating me like dirt?"

"Why yall treating me like dirt?"

I join in the conversation, shouting to Uber, "BECAUSE YOU'RE--or were--A HERETIC!, YOU ALSO KILLED ME!"

are my active effects gone?

"I dont remember killing you, care to explain?"

give up on the anti-entropy thing but keep reading the book its getting to the good part

I tell Uber "Well, don't you find it a bit strange that we fought a loving door and no one gave a stuff? Well because that was a door. It's a inanimate object. Your a animate object. You turned into a loving monster. I don't give a stuff anyway."

Then I just pull out a switch and play splatoon 2 because somehow I'm going to get internet but we are pulling all this stuff out of nowhere so I guess it's logical.

BUT BEFORE ALL THAT CHUG THE forgetIN PEPSI AND COCA COLA

"So, basicly...
I turned into an abomination from entering a door?"

"Huh... that makes sense now.."

"Wait, didnt i have like a camera with me, when i was entering that door?"