Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319202 times)

attempt to bite the floating face

Realize being dead is something peaceful and nice. The gods conspire to forget me over, so I should be back soon. If I get back up, I'm joining the bosses.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 01:53:12 PM by Rabbot32 »

In my Defense Matrix, I still have communication with allies. So I summon another, bigger foe...
Thundering footsteps can be heard in the distance, and steam fizzing, and joints clanking as it strides further towards the arena.

Give the Succubus a well-deserved session... of beating. And it shall be her last. Literally, only 30 health remaining.

Stab the succubus with Darklight.

Stab the succubus with Darklight.

It has no dodge right now, it has 30 hp remaining, and I'm attacking it right now. Are you sure you'd like to waste a turn?

It has no dodge right now, it has 30 hp remaining, and I'm attacking it right now. Are you sure you'd like to waste a turn?

what if you end up dealing 25

I'm physically attacking her, so I exploit her Defense Down. Well, screw me if I do less than 30 damage.

he won't just deal 25, besides even if the attack DOES inflict 25 damage it will be boosted by 25% because of defense down, making it 31 which will still be fatal.

damnit
BECOME the treadnaught

I-

I'm mentally scarred.

You know what they say, make love not war.

give succubus paranoia by showing it 4chan /x/ videos

Force Tablesalt to fight Sirius Sigma in Megaman Starforce 3... With no abilities, the weakest buster, the starting folder and no abilities.