B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319785 times)

Make a Light Class Small Battleship that attacks every 3 rounds

Bitch slap Crita so hard it makes him cry like an anime fan at prom night. though the character was from yugioh .-.

Equip orichalcum armor. (with the helmet, for ranged bonuses) (and also flowers petals for a little extra damage)

Is this what I get for basically recalling the Combat drone to safety and installing the bloody afterburners?

I finish the railgun

I'll amputate his mortal feet with a saw!

I do a sick throw and chuck my tophat. But! The rim has razor blades!

Sit down and have a psychological talk with Crita to find out what is driving to be the way he is.

Wrap my whip around his neck and start pulling

Is this what I get for basically recalling the Combat drone to safety and installing the bloody afterburners?

Sly marbo's only attack was given a hefty cost of one players life and one allies life every time it is used in order to prevent it's spam. You're drone perished by random chance. If the attack is still overused i'll have to up the cost of using it or just outright make it a one-time use per battle only. I may do the latter regardless of it's amount of use just for convenience and preventing overuse to begin with.

There is nothing that keeps you from summoning another ally though, just be mindful of the ten ally cap, and i've decided the bunker does NOT contribute to the ally cap, so just make sure your summon won't exceed the ally cap of everything else except whatever else doesn't apply to the cap and you'll be fine.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 09:22:22 AM by lord techno »

turn him around and start whacking the stuff out of him while yelling german slang

I remove my wings to make 4 sections of them fire elemental lasers at the players.

I'd vouch for removing sly marbo altogether.

I'd vouch for removing sly marbo altogether.

I will probably do that, having an ally that just delivers instant kills is too powerful, of course there is ONE exception. But marbo isn't that exception.

start to make a machine that can whack him with bigger sticks