B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: B.F.B.B-2 [No Longer Interested]  (Read 319734 times)

Turn 23 Results

Metalliku opens a gateway to hell, summoning the CYBERDEMON. Summoning such a powerful ally inflicts 'Summoning Sickness'

Failbros2 watches as a squadron of terrorists pass by, plant a stuffton of C4 on CRITAWAKETS, and then rush B. Before detonating the C4 and inflict 103 bomb-element damage.

SWAT One completes the factory, allowing the production of construction-based robots. And begins producing Tuwald Drones and shipping bots.

Whackin rises from a random grave in the ground, uppercutting all enemies with a bunch of fists that seem to come out of nowhere, inflicting 53 physical damage to all enemies.

Redconer kicks CRITAWAKETS twice. Inflicting 61 physical damage.

ZeUberMedic begins constructing a light battleship.

shinyarceus4 bitch slaps CRITAWAKETS so hard that he actually cries like an anime fan at prom night. Or at least in his mind, in actuality he didn't cry at all, also he dodged the attack.

TableSalt equips a suit of Orichalcum Armor. With the helmet equipped for ranged bonuses, as well as some flower petals for extra damage.

Nicepoint finishes the railgun, allowing the Bunker to now engage the bosses at a distance.

Marios grabs a saw before amputating CRITAWAKETS feet! Inflicting 47 physical damage. His feet seem to magically reattach a few moments later.

Agent Legit 22 takes off his tophat before throwing it like a frisbee at CRITAWAKETS. The rim seems to be lined with a very sharp razor, the tophat slicing across him for 48 physical damage.

ReddBoi sits down with CRITAWAKETS to have a talk, attempting to figure out what drives him to be as he is.

"Is it not obvious? Power my friend. Power. I have been given this grand opportunity to face you all, and i intend to finish it in my favor! Your deaths will fuel my strength, and then i will be strong enough to achieve my goal."

Copy Kirby wraps his whip around CRITAWAKETS neck, proceeding to strangle him with it for 41 physical damage.

Nix the Glaceon turns CRITAWAKETS around before violently beating him in the back while shouting german slang. Inflicting 35 physical damage.

"Schande! Töricht! Erbärmlich! Du bist eine jämmerliche Entschuldigung für einen Gott! Übergeben oder sterben!"

"Surrender is not possible, you fool! You all die here!"

Drydess starts manufacturing the Big Stick Whacker 3000.

The Ultimate Edgelord seems to be melting! He quickly uses his 'Super Knives'. Inflicting 140 TRUE damage to CRITAWAKETS.

Thunderbird flaps it's 'Thunderous Wings'. Debuffing all enemies defense!

Gear Gigant X uses 'Gear Punch'. Inflicting 85 physical damage to CRITAWAKETS. Critawakets dodges the attack.

Issac fires his 'Plasma Cutter'. Inflicting 56 physical damage to CRITAWAKETS.

The Treadnaught fires it's 'Minion Bullet'. Spawning a Tanker!

Lunala taps into 'Cosmic Power'! Increasing her defense and magic defense.

The Carrier does nothing this cycle.

Fighter Squadron swarms around CRITAWAKETS. Inflicting 15, 12, 17, 14, 16, 16, 13, 10, 11, and 11 magic damage.

SEVENTH BOSS

CRITAWAKETS
A godly being which commands over an interstellar black hole that can annihilate entire stars.
1362/3000
Afflicted with 'Pissed On'
(Takes 35% more damage from all sources except elemental and true damage)
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 20% more damage from physical sources)

"Even the elements themselves bend to my will!"

CRITAWAKETS detaches his wings, which spread and diverge around the battlefield, firing elemental lasers of fire, water, lightning, and earth. Most of the lasers are dodged, though Redconer & Failbros2 are incinerated by a fire laser.

BOSS MINIONS

Acid Ace RR
A powerful robotic soldier with a wide variety of attacks.
1947/2000
Afflicted with 'Defense Down'
(Takes 20% more damage from physical sources)

"I see you."

Acid Ace locks on to Nix the Glaceon. Dashing forward and decapitating him with his sword.

[Cycle News]

Redconer, Failbros2, and Nix the Glaceon are dead!

2 turns until the light battleship is finished.

2 turns until the Big Stick Whacker 3000 is finished.

Allies will fight for the players, under control of OP. (With exceptions)

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:12:43 PM by lord techno »

ow
the treadnaught will attack for me

revive nix and if possible also revive failbros2
oh thanks
I'M COMING BACK WITH A VENGEANCE
MISSILE ATTACK
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 07:17:13 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

Oh, cool. You have elemental lasers. Wanna see our plasma lasers?

[I shoot at CRITAWAKETS with a plasma gun that shoots aforementioned lasers]

« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:01:02 PM by cooolguy32 »

forget
i attempt to revive

EDIT: if revived, vomit some acid on acid ace
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:59:41 PM by failbros2 »

I attempt a massive power drain from CRITAWAKETS

revive nix and if possible also revive failbros2

continue work on the big stick whacker 3000

use the advantage of the now wingless critawakets too unleash an all out pummeling

1 bazillion fist punch crita like 20 times