Author Topic: send a blackmail letter/death threat to the person above  (Read 2566 times)

i will cut off your balls and suffocate you with them

i will mail you a penny each day, but after each day i increase the amount of pennies; day one will have one penny, day two will have two pennies and so on.
at first, you'll think this is a gift and begin to laugh at my "stupidity" as the pennies slowly increase. but soon your piggy bank will fill up with pennies and you have to use a dresser drawer to store these pennies.

at the 79th day, i'll be sending the pennies in a parcel, not just an envelope this time, but a parcel wrapped in neon pink polka-dot wrapping. this is because the pennies are too heavy for a simple envelope and do not fit anymore. you're starting to run out of dresser drawers to store the pennies in, you resort to hiding pennies in random places in your house, the ceiling fan, your bed, your coat pockets and your cat.

at the 304th day, i'll no longer be able to send the pennies in simple parcels, i'll be sending them in sacks with money signs on them and they will be shipped my me personally on my private yatcht made from pennies. you've started to make a penny pyramid at this point and you keep on finding yourself stepping on pennies, causing immense pain to your bare feet.

soon, at the 365th day, you'll have had enough pennies, your mind has become penny, all you can think about is penny. i'll come out of hiding and drop the final bag of pennies at your front door while you're praying to the penny lords in the sky, all i will say is "nothin' personnell kid......." then teleport away in a explosion of pennies, leaving even more pennies at your doorstep. the amount of pennies have been doubled, at the 366th day, you're expecting 366 pennies, but it's instead 732 pennies and i have to send them in shipping crates as not even the money bags can hold the penny.

at the 730th day, 2 years would have passed and your entire house is penny, the walls, the carpet, your cat, your bed; all penny. but at the 731st day, there is no penny shipment, you start to freak out, did refticus not fufill their blackmail letter? you are left without pennies for the entire day, you feel as if you did something wrong and you enter a pure state of depression because no penny.

a letter slips through the mail; it is a blockland key for an account named penny, their forum posts are just penny, their profile picture and signature are just penny.
you feel like you have to take up the crown of penny the forumer, you start posting "penny" in every board and thread of the forums as you spiral into penny madness.

then you get banned from the forums for intense stuffposting and are now a ban on sight user.
gotcha!!!

OH YEAH?!

I am going to stuff in a box, and then im going to train a wild ferret to transport limes from the kitchen to new Hampshire, i will then collect approximately 17 slices of cheese, use a blow dryer to partially melt them onto a naked man's body. pay him to carry a disused tuba to the white house and then have the president play Chuck Manjioni on it, it will be pretty low pitched and terribly off key because that's not even the right instrument. but little did you know that is the ferret's key to transport about 2 and a half limes to new Hampshire. meanwhile the box of stuff has been sent to your house via carrier pidgin. when the limes reach new Hampshire it will be payment for a crazed homeless man who has been waiting for my signal to ride the rails all the way to west richardota or wherever you loving live. the homeless man will then take Polaroid pictures of your window and document what you have on your window sill on a day to day basis, using this information i will send a pack of highly trained alpacas to your location to spit on your window. when you open up your window to see what all the hub bub is about i will have a catapult pre-built to fire the stuff in the box at your face hole. you will then have poo on your mouth area and as a result will contemplate your own existence and take up hard drugs.

If you don't give me all your money ill cut off your balls and make more stuffty facepacks

i will cut your genitals, put them into your mouth, later on your ass, and then i will burn you

a blackmail letter/death threat

What, it literally says send A BLACKMAIL LETTER/DEATH THREAT to the person above

a blackmail letter/death threat

What, it literally says send A BLACKMAIL LETTER/DEATH THREAT to the person above
ill cut your loving richard off blow your head off with a shotgun and put your snake in your ass

i probably won't kill you or hurt you at all because i don't even have enough strength to knock on a door without my knuckles hurting but i may or may not try

Hello Mr. Bloo

I have your address and your gun that you left yesterday when it fell out of your holster at that McDonalds. I will cut right to the chase. I am demanding for you to send me $10,000 US. If these demands are not completed within the next 48 hours, you will have a hole through your head.

I hope you are smart enough to pick the right choice.

Hello Mr. Bloo

I have your address and your gun that you left yesterday when it fell out of your holster at that McDonalds. I will cut right to the chase. I am demanding for you to send me $10,000 US. If these demands are not completed within the next 48 hours, you will have a hole through your head.

I hope you are smart enough to pick the right choice.

i don't even have 10k dollars i live in my parent's basement
i do have a knife, does that count? I can deliver it straight to your neck