Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll

Author Topic: Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll  (Read 6321 times)

I know someone irl who's personality is exactly like Mathews.

I also have a TL:dr to post about this but I'm not doing it on my phone.

matthew is a mix of the two generic "anti-sjw" personalities of "oh kek you are a cuck" and "O! thee wenches art all villainesses"

matthew is a mix of the two generic "anti-sjw" personalities of "oh kek you are a cuck" and "O! thee wenches art all villainesses"
matthew wants to be the face of the alt-right revolution

Nobody would willingly make themselves look like an ass

You'd be surprised.

previous drama on the same account - https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=303993.0
previous drama on his previous account - https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284954.0

his other alts

Who holds on for this long? At this point you'd realized you were handicapped and take a break, but nope- Matthew is different than that. I wouldn't be surprised if he claimed had "Asperger's," but nope, you're just figuratively handicapped.

Well first, I'm 18 now, need to clarify that little birthday of mine I had recently.

I'm sure an 18 year old wouldn't be a friend and delete all his post on his other account.
Are you still learning anything in High School? At all? Did you drop out or something? Colleges aren't gonna be happy if they find this stuff.

/support

im not sure how he/she would be egotistical (i looked through a few of his/her posts through the profile and the comments you quoted/mentioned) but i do agree about the trolling part

that stuff looks really annoying

Why did you bump this
pls dont pwn this nub its for the greater good :)

pls dont pwn this nub its for the greater good :)

Could you clarify on this, please?

beat the dead horse enough and it'll beat back

Master "I trust 4chan more than the CIA" Matthew
Master "My source is Breitbart/NaturalNews" Matthew

I will not join this server, purely because you put 'woke' in the name.
idgaf if its ironic or not, it just needs to die as a stuffty meme.
Incredible

Master "My source is Breitbart/NaturalNews" Matthew
his sources are 4chan and the onion