Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll

Author Topic: Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll  (Read 6195 times)

thanks for including my thing but
and trolls other users like his little situation with gr8dayseth.

tl;dr; matthew is a dumbass who trolls other users
i doubt what he did was to troll me, i'm pretty sure it was just a badly worded joke and apology

His mentality definitely fits a 17-year-old. He thinks he understands politics more than people older and wiser than him, and he's got that contrarian attitude where popular opinion is always supposed to be the bad one.
seems more like a 14-year-old thing. by 17, you should have grown out of that phase.

Master "forget you, sjw" Matthew
Master "Fox news is my source" Matthew
Master "/pol/ is my home" Matthew 
Master "Emails!" Matthew

Master "Baiter" Matthew
Master "shoot jews" Matthew
Master "pick the cotton faster" Matthew
Master "pickup trucks and mountain dew" Matthew
Master "liberal slasher" Matthew
Master "pop heads like cashews" Matthew
Master "use my gat to blast her" Matthew

1. Master "forget you, sjw" Matthew
2. Master "Fox news is my source" Matthew
3. Master "/pol/ is my home" Matthew

/support
1. Yeah... And?
2. No, funny, but no.
3. Not a chance in hell, 4chan is for stuffposting, not for legitimate discussion.
Master "I trust 4chan more than the CIA" Matthew
I trust who ever is willing to hand out the evidence more, so it's more circumstantial. Even so, just because 'evidence' is provided, doesn't mean its valid evidence,
some thinking has to be done there. But the whole CIA debacle is for another thread.
Master "Emails!" Matthew
For some reason this year, scandalous people have been losing track of their emails, discrediting this with a meme and not with facts proves nothing.
Master "Baiter" Matthew
When did I turn into Mike Pence?

thanks for including my thing but i doubt what he did was to troll me, i'm pretty sure it was just a badly worded joke and apology
Yeah... I should have given a proper apology instead of just a stuffty explanation. There is no excuse for not apologizing for a badly worded joke, No my intent wasn't to cause you any anger, Sorry about that.

seems more like a 14-year-old thing. by 17, you should have grown out of that phase.
Well first, I'm 18 now, need to clarify that little birthday of mine I had recently.

Secondly, I never really got into politics until recently, so sorry if some things come off as ignorant, I'm still trying to figure this stuff out.

See my title edit? you should use that instead, it would certainly make more sense too.
just yeah

Well first, I'm 18 now, need to clarify that little birthday of mine I had recently.
how can a legal adult be this loving handicapped

how can a legal adult be this loving handicapped
becoming older doesn't make you magically smart

wait, didn't your profile said like 4 months ago that you were 16?? and then it was 17.

wait, didn't your profile said like 2 months ago that you were 16?? and then it was 17.

and he's got that contrarian attitude where popular opinion is always supposed to be the bad one.

Sounds like a mixture of a hipster/4chan poster

wait, didn't your profile said like 4 months ago that you were 16?? and then it was 17.
No.

[/quote]
becoming older doesn't make you magically smart
This is unfortunately true. D:

1. Yeah... And?
2. No, funny, but no.
3. Not a chance in hell, 4chan is for stuffposting, not for legitimate discussion.I trust who ever is willing to hand out the evidence more, so it's more circumstantial. Even so, just because 'evidence' is provided, doesn't mean its valid evidence,
some thinking has to be done there. But the whole CIA debacle is for another thread.For some reason this year, scandalous people have been losing track of their emails, discrediting this with a meme and not with facts proves nothing.When did I turn into Mike Pence?

Did this friend just respond seriously to jokes

Master "Baiter" Matthew

SEGA Master System Matthew

Master "Take a hike, kike" Matthew

Master "gender studies" Matthew

SEGA Master System Matthew
Master "Take a hike, kike" Matthew
I feel like this one might work as a Mike Pence one too.