Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll

Author Topic: Master Matthew² - egotistical handicap, possible troll  (Read 6281 times)

Recently a user by the name of master matthew has been stuffting up the forums with his dumb ass posts and his involvement in political threads which make him look like a complete handicap.
His profile

Lol, theres so much salt in this image it's like you pulled it out of the dead sea.

these two go hand in hand
being an obvious alt, and making your first thread a stuffpost.
Post a thread on the wrong board and get ban-hammered in the head.
oh, and incase this gets moved, this was in off topic.

why does the youtube link have a bl-key in it?

if you want the context to his bullstuff just click the quotes, they're all pretty dumb.

He also gets involved into many political threads and trolls other users like his little situation with gr8dayseth. usually what he has to say about anything political is ridiculous to anybody with even a slight knowledge in the topic.

tl;dr; matthew is a dumbass who trolls other users and posts in stuff when he doesnt know what hes talking about.

/support

Honestly i cant stand him anymore

4th drama, holy stuff

/support, i doubt this kid is 17

i doubt this kid is 17
he clearly isn't. if he was he'd have more self control over the quality of his posts

I think he is trolling at this point, but he doesn't really annoy me as much as before.

he clearly isn't. if he was he'd have more self control over the quality of his posts
You don't have to be young to be stupid

i doubt this kid is 17

His mentality definitely fits a 17-year-old. He thinks he understands politics more than people older and wiser than him, and he's got that contrarian attitude where popular opinion is always supposed to be the bad one.

master matthew more like master moron

His mentality definitely fits a 17-year-old. He thinks he understands politics more than people older and wiser than him, and he's got that contrarian attitude where popular opinion is always supposed to be the bad one.
Remember that time he was a radical liberal for a day or two?

Master "forget you, sjw" Matthew
Master "Fox news is my source" Matthew
Master "/pol/ is my home" Matthew

/support

Master "I trust 4chan more than the CIA" Matthew

Master "Emails!" Matthew

Remember that time he was a radical liberal for a day or two?

even days he's left-wing odd days he's right-wing