9 (14.1%)
Scimitar
3 (4.7%)
Other
1 (1.6%)
Knife (I'm gay)
8 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: [Poll for kids] (SPECIAL) What is the best sword  (Read 19372 times)

I like traps
if you know what I mean

I like traps
if you know what I mean
disgusting

seriously drew this is like the 20th or so time that you've posted it

its my favorite reaction image you don't have a right to tell me to stop posting my reaction image.

its my favorite reaction image you don't have a right to tell me to stop posting my reaction image.
i mean if you get banned for spamming it, don't get upset then

wow drew take your own advice man

the fact you guys are freaking out because i have posted this image like three times distubs me

the fact you guys are freaking out because i have posted this image like three times distubs me

Obvious bait but oh well

"someone isn't attracted to the same thing as me, disgusting"

"someone isn't attracted to the same thing as me, disgusting"
having a richard, but is a woman. you could just be biloveual, i dont care about that. but when you want a girl with a snake to forget you its like saying you're a closeted gay

having a richard, but is a woman. you could just be biloveual, i dont care about that. but when you want a girl with a snake to forget you its like saying you're a closeted gay
I'm as far from closeted as it gets. maybe I just like girls with richards. eat my ass