patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 34627 times)

have to go full /support on this one, that thread grimlock made mocking OP literally just for being a furry or being different was a huge richard move

patton badmouthed my clan once just cause somebody he doesn't like is in it. very petty, and hurt my feelings. :(

patton ran over my dog and pissed on my carpet

he poisoned the water supply burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses

from what i've seen this guy is a complete cunt
/support

he poisoned the water supply burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses
rip our cotton fields and rip our water

He did?

bump
I say I have autism and rant about how I don't like the word special, then he bugs me about it not only in that thread but in another thread too
When autism speaks
Because you have autism
this sort of behavior is not the sort of behavior you want on an internet community if you want it to be welcoming. I seriously don't know why Badspot waits so long to ban people.

this sort of behavior is not the sort of behavior you want on an internet community if you want it to be welcoming.

You don't speak for all of us. What we don't want is autistic stuff like this

Supersuit you being utterly handicapped isn't my problem