patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35406 times)

So basically Patton is so so enamoured with Lord Tony that he's obsessing on furrys just like Tony did?
And he picks on the weird ones since it's easier.

Overall, pretty pathetic.

What
u are an starfish
there is no better way to put it, y'all taking part on this mass flame on nix, furries, and people u just don't like are just being richardheads
tablesalt is just annoying. You're an idiot who makes a bunch of cringy posts, but at least you're not furrys!
yea honestly path has gotten way better hence why i don't bother him about stuff anymore

it's also worth noting that almost if not all of the users that are siding with nix are furrys or actively post in the furry thread. Support them if you support people loving animals.
the only point i've seen made in this topic is that i am an starfish and i hate furrys. ok and? i have honestly no problem with that and the vast majority of the normal BLF doesn't either.
I find nothing to be wrong with this
patton, u dense motherforgeter, the point of the topic is exactly that, the fact that u are an starfish, and contrary to ur belief that being an starfish to people who are different than u is normal and okay, it's pretty loving annoying
it's not normal to act this way

well yea its because your a friend
go be stupid somewhere else

furrys are friends though? i dont understand
We all know that is not the case as to why you're calling him that
go be stupid somewhere else

damn, this thread's getting worse.

there is some real intense stuff flinging going on here
and also a large amount of side drama as well

i think the point has been established that patton can be unreasonably angry, as hes admitted as much himself. probably should just take it to another drama if anything new happens.

and guys, ike is right. stop harassing the odd kid. its immature and proves you both can't tolerate differences and dont know when its time to stop

It's not about tolerance, it's about not being a forgetin cunt and kicking the poor kid while he's down. Anyone saying he should learn to accept being mercilessly stuff on are part of the problem.

also, I had the urge to make this. no loving regrets and i'll enjoy the grudge.

haha dude hilarious meme

u are an starfish

Thank forget I thought it was something I didn't know

le ebic memes xD

Lol  :cookieMonster:

Thank forget I thought it was something I didn't know

contrary to ur belief that being an starfish to people who are different than u is normal and okay, it's pretty loving annoying
it's not normal to act this way

le ebic memes xD
look at your loving signature are you serious

are we gonna have a meme argument now