patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35523 times)

I've yet to see a legitimate argument made against me in this thread.
Then I would reccomend glasses or eye contacts.

but he didn't even say anything furry related in that post besides when stating what you complain about, i honestly think it's you trying to make it something it isn't

yeah, don't know why phanto is talking about how individuals are collectively viewed when virtually everyone wanted him gone a few months ago for obnoxious trolling
yeah i got experience in it and that's why i'm speaking about it. i'm not collectively viewed as a problem anymore, so doesn't that at least give me a little credibility when i say that ending your stuffty behavior will end everyone's reaction towards it too?

yeah i got experience in it and that's why i'm speaking about it. i'm not collectively viewed as a problem anymore, so doesn't that at least give me a little credibility when i say that ending your stuffty behavior will end everyone's reaction towards it too?
some people continue stuffting on users far after the problem has subsided (you being a case)

I've yet to see a legitimate argument made against me in this thread.
Well it is kind of hard to make a valid counter point when the original argument isn't valid in the first place

yea honestly path has gotten way better hence why i don't bother him about stuff anymore

it's also worth noting that almost if not all of the users that are siding with nix are furrys or actively post in the furry thread. Support them if you support people loving animals.

it's also worth noting that almost if not all of the users that are siding with nix are furrys or actively post in the furry thread. Support them if you support people loving animals.
Stop dismissing valid points and arguments with irrelevant bullstuff such as "youre a furry so you forget animals so youre wrong and im right haha"

Support them if you support people loving animals.

Is this an appropriate time for a Muslim joke

You're a broken record at this point.

Stop dismissing valid points and arguments with irrelevant bullstuff such as "youre a furry so you forget animals so youre wrong and im right haha"
the only point i've seen made in this topic is that i am an starfish and i hate furrys. ok and? i have honestly no problem with that and the vast majority of the normal BLF doesn't either.

If all you have to give is disparaging people, for any reason, your removal would be only beneficial to the forum.

the only point i've seen made in this topic is that i am an starfish and i hate furrys. ok and? i have honestly no problem with that and the vast majority of the normal BLF doesn't either.
You're delusional, I guess ignorance truly is bliss.

What the forget do you mean "normal" there is no such thing as normality in humans.

don't forget that you're also a massive starfish about hating furries