Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 36084 times)

isn't he like
known for being a massive a-hole and not liking basically anyone?
support, don't get why anyone's harassing you

"loving bigot."
I know this is on the first page, but I had something to add. You reserve the right to think you're a fox on the inside, we reserve the right to think that's loving stupid, welcome to America.

Patton360, i'm sure you would get banned for flaming. Take a look at what happened to McJob.

Lego even once told me that his IQ was 142. Also, the reason why he banned you previously was that his little sister was on the computer. His little sister told me that he would also fight and beat up some people who threatened either him, his family, or any of his friends.
lol okay

who the forget brags about their iq on the internet? and seriously, the little sister excuse? that's the oldest one in the book. do you have any idea how stupid you sound?

Not anymore he isn't. Sure, he can spam alot of the time, but that's just when he's on his humorous side or when he's drunk.
"sure he can spam alot of time"
why the forget do you have this person admining your server then? and seriously how much of a looser do you have to be to get drunk on vodka and play blockland? i mean come on

pretty much like 3 people want me gone.
seriously, if you want me gone, it isn't happening. i'm not leaving to appeal to some anthromorphic brick of flammable salt.
oh there are WAY more than three people that want you gone.
"anthromorphic brick of flammable salt." why are you trying(and failing) to sound smart while using second rate insults?

patton is maj. cunt when it comes to furries like i'm starting to suspect that he's a closet furry because of how often he talks about them and takes the time out of his day to insult them
so me strongly disliking people that want to forget animals makes me a closet furry? dude. come on. try harder.

isn't he like
known for being a massive a-hole and not liking basically anyone?
support, don't get why anyone's harassing you
haven't you made like two incredibly stupid drama topics in the last two days? you should prob focus on those before you come after me, seems like you've got too much on your plate anyways.

oh there are WAY more than three people that want you gone.
"anthromorphic brick of flammable salt." why are you trying(and failing) to sound smart while using second rate insults?
well if i get 2nd rate insults you probably get a participant award.

pretty much only you and maybe eon want me out.

well if i get 2nd rate insults you probably get a participant award.

pretty much only you and maybe eon want me out.

people just in this thread that want you gone:
me
eon
red spy
path/perry
d
maxx
ravencroft
whackin/limerick
damp
bloody jumper

take notice this is only in this thread. if you did a blf wide poll, the number would be even more skewed to the "why the forget is nix still here" side. I'm going to spare the blf this thread because we all know it'd only lead to another spergeout with you threatening to kill yourself again

so me strongly disliking people that want to forget animals makes me a closet furry? dude. come on. try harder.
yes
why would anyone talk about and to something they hate so often?

that's just 10 people out of 100K.
"whole forums"
nice job there

seriously if you think bitching and shouting "YIFFY forgetS!" into a megaphone will magically make furries not exist then you're wrong there partner

"whole forums"
nice job there

seriously if you think bitching and shouting "YIFFY forgetS!" into a megaphone will magically make furries not exist then you're wrong there partner
all the forum members in total isn't a good number because only about a small group of 100 people are actually active here now

suddenly when you take out all the forgetin dead/spam accounts and actually count people who browse here to see your autistic behavior you're a lot more disliked

"whole forums"
nice job there

"just in this thread" great reading comprehension

seriously what are you talking about in this last sentence? you're just proving my point with stupid posts like these

"whole forums"
nice job there
i like to judge based on like/dislike ratio.

from what i see you probably have a like dislike ratio of about 1:12 so either way you're stuff
for comparison the average user is like a 3:2 or 1:1 and drydess is a 100:1, while users like matthew tony and brozie are at 1:30

that just goes to show where you are on the scale of "this user is stuff"

people just in this thread that want you gone:
me
eon
red spy
path/perry
d
maxx
ravencroft
whackin/limerick
damp
bloody jumper

take notice this is only in this thread. if you did a blf wide poll, the number would be even more skewed to the "why the forget is nix still here" side. I'm going to spare the blf this thread because we all know it'd only lead to another spergeout with you threatening to kill yourself again
add me to this list

i like to judge based on like/dislike ratio.

from what i see you probably have a like dislike ratio of about 1:12 so either way you're stuff
for comparison the average user is like a 3:2 or 1:1 and drydess is a 100:1, while users like matthew tony and brozie are at 1:30

that just goes to show where you are on the scale of "this user is stuff"
what is my like to the dislike ratio

what is my like to the dislike ratio
i'm guessing neutral chaotic