patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35486 times)

Also going to put this out here but he's loving creepy and ugly as forget irl

It's not as much the fact that he's a furry than it is he's annoying.
if your only problem with him is the fact the he is annoying then a post blocker exists for that very reason
you can easily add him to the list and never have to interact with him or his annoying posts ever again
here's a link to the topic actually: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258106.0

if your only problem with him is the fact the he is annoying then a post blocker exists for that very reason
you can easily add him to the list and never have to interact with him or his annoying posts ever again
here's a link to the topic actually: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=258106.0
Can't download anymore

stuff

Think of it like this: If a user is annoying, you find ways to reprimand them as much as possible. If the user just happens to be black, you'll likely use that as the focus of your attack and poke fun at them for being black (ie jitank). If the user is a furry then you'll focus on them being a furry. If the user is 14 years old you'll focus on that. It's not as much the fact that he's a furry than it is he's annoying.

Honestly it looks more like the usual suspects gathering around the weird kid to provoke him into spazzing out again.

Also going to put this out here but he's loving creepy and ugly as forget irl
Why does this even matter?

In all honesty I'm okay with furries, and I would support this drama if Patton360 was just attacking a random furry with no reason at all. However, Nix, besides his odd furry tendencies, is extremely volatile and immature, and has inappropriate reactions to almost everything on the forums. There are plenty of users who are also furries, and they're well-respected members of the community because they aren't douchebags. In this case, people like aren't the heavenbound angels you all try to picture them as.
Double post but I'd just like to address some stuff about this.

Yes nix does have a couple of weird special interestes and he doesn't really know how to react when things turn against him, but that does not excuse the constant berating and derogatory stuff people fling at him to the point of him feeling depressed / suicidal, and blaming him for his reactions when the only people to blame are the trolls themselves. None of us here are protraying Nix as an innocent angel either. Instead of constantly flinging stuff at him and then blaming him for stuff he never did (I.E: the fake reddit screenshot, him sperging out as "his own fault" when the trolls bait him into doing it, etc), maybe try actually being reasonable about all this. I'm not saying to downright coddle the dude, but acting like major starfishs to him unprovoked all the time isn't the answer.

Also Patton, get off your high horse and stop pretending that you're some all mighty being and that your actions are doing major good for this community. News flash, it isn't. All you're doing is promoting troll and assholish behavior for no reason other than "hes a furry" and "hes an autist." You're very delusional about all of this and you need to take a break and re-evaluate what is going on inside of your head. I'm sure that will do more good to the community than you spamming derogatory stuff wherever you go.

Why does this even matter?

Gotta feel better about yourself by putting kids down, I guess.

Double post because I forgot to clarify something, that wasn't directed at just you Perry. It was directed to the people who are supporting this drama for the same reasons that Patton believes in ( Eon, Red Spy, Patton himself, people like that. )

if you're so pro-solve your own problems then why don't you send this stuff nix's way? he could really use one of these if our posts are really affecting him

Have you ever noticed that the same people tend to side with the person being drama'd?

if you're so pro-solve your own problems then why don't you send this stuff nix's way? he could really use one of these if our posts are really affecting him
the post is public so he can see it too

Have you ever noticed that the same people tend to side with the person being drama'd?
I feel like I didn't word this correctly, but I don't know how else to do it.

This doesn't dismiss that side's arguments and points at all, though.