patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35503 times)

In that instance I'd agree with using the block feature in Discord

drew skube is not worth paying attention to ever

drew skube is not worth paying attention to ever
who is drew skube an alt of anyways

who is drew skube an alt of anyways

i like how you suddenly just accuse someone of an alt from the start already lol

drew skube is drew skube, he has no alts and his only account is drew skube.

Don't play stupid, you already knew it was

I genuinely don't know what he's talking about

i like how you suddenly just accuse someone of an alt from the start already lol

drew skube is drew skube, he has no alts and his only account is drew skube.
i thought he was an alt because he started talking normally and interacting normally at the start of his account

i thought he was an alt because he started talking normally and interacting normally at the start of his account
and this was kind of odd as his second post
captmeat

and this was kind of odd as his second post
pal, its because i had been on blockland previous and just didn't choose to join the forums. i have no alts and i don't know how to proove it.

do you think anyone that's new to the forums and speaks normal english is suddenly some alt account?

joking about accusing someone of being an alt is one thing but jeez man don't jump the gun

he said someone's name, he's clearly that name

come on, dude..

jeez holy stuff i was just assuming that he was an alt because most actually new people start an account with a hello post or are generally handicapped with posting ways and he was different so i just assumed
he said someone's name, he's clearly that name

come on, dude..
that's not what i was saying

jeez holy stuff i was just assuming that he was an alt because most actually new people start an account with a hello post or are generally handicapped with posting ways and he was different so i just assumedthat's not what i was saying
then what are you saying? that i can't just jump right in, attempt to fit in, and besides what does me posting CaptMeat's name have to do with anything? i knew him before i joined blf but right when i joined discord.

@daswiruch drew skube is one of the entropia / queeba industries kids which explains his troll like demeanor

that's not what i was saying

then what are you saying? the most common argument i can think of when you just simply say "and this was kind of odd as his second post" and quote the person saying somoene's name is saying that they are an alt of the name.