patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35484 times)

well he's still yelling at crit for something he did like 2 years ago

Ten months

Daswiruch pretty much nailed it on the head. You guys are comparing Nix to real problem users like Buzzwaker and Brozie, even though you guys purposefully take advantage of how Nix doesn't know how to react properly when things turn against him, and you bait and nip at him until you cause him to sperg out. The funny thing is, you guys blame him for reacting that way, even though he would never have done so in the first place if you guys weren't so thirsty for bans and causing users you don't agree with to sperg out. It's loving ridiculous at this point.

I was debating dramaing this forgethead for a while now, every time I read one of his posts I get a new type of cancer.

The funny thing is, you guys blame him for reacting that way,

Yes we aren't the ones reacting that way

I was debating dramaing this forgethead for a while now, every time I read one of his posts I get a new type of cancer.
same

buzzwaker was an ass who managed to get himself banned twice within the same week because he was just that handicapped
brozie is a druggie who always posts unintelligible ramblings and got very angry when i called him out on them
nix is just a stupid kid who doesn't really understand when and what to post
the only reason you guys are hating on this forget is because you're mildly annoyed by what he's posting and are trying to get at him at any chance you can until the tsar bomba equivalent of sperging becomes unleashed from him and he gets banned (this happens far too often and then everybody celebrates it by quoting the ban that they caused and ignoring the fact that they pretty much trolled them into doing it)

also i don't think constantly associating yourself with tony will help your case much considering that he's a hardheaded unemployed emo with an adult swim special interest
you are very similar to tony because you both attach yourself to a subject matter and don't really let go until you're not allowed to go on about it anymore (tony: the election, ponies, harvest; you: furries, harvest)
it's like when he couldn't shut the hell up about ponies and eventually got a specific rule for him where he couldn't talk about ponies and nobody could goad him into talking about ponies
i think you're headed in that directionlmao but patton is a stuffposter
he's always posting stuff
tl;dr: furry angry because normal person does not like stuffposting furrys, uses normal persons friends in a failed attempt to discredit normal person.

like come on dude nobody likes furrys except for themselfs you only further alienate yourselves from the rest of the community(if that's even possible) by being super furry justice warrior. you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass about me stuffposting and saying i'm some clone of lord tony or something. here is the bottom line.

I am not sorry in the slightest for being an starfish to the sorriest users on the blockland forums, who constantly pollute it with idiotic posts and spergeouts. Stop trying to make this something it isn't

Stop dismissing legit arguments with "oh you're a furry too so your argument is invalid because white-knighting xd"

you're polluting what little is left of this goddamn community by being a loving starfish and trying to run off users because of their 'degenerate antics'
now play nice with the other kids or get the hell out

you're literally pulling stuff out of your ass about me stuffposting and saying i'm some clone of lord tony or something.
What the forget are you talking about. The evidence is quite literally all over the place.

Stop dismissing legit arguments with "oh you're a furry too so your argument is invalid because white-knighting xd"
I've yet to see a legitimate argument made against me in this thread.

you're polluting what little is left of this goddamn community by being a loving starfish and trying to run off users because of their 'degenerate antics'
now play nice with the other kids or get the hell out
furrys like you are what's running off users lmao.

thanks for proving my point patton
"FURRYS!!!!"

why don't you run off and never have to see us again lmao.

I've yet to see a legitimate argument made against me in this thread.
buzzwaker was an ass who managed to get himself banned twice within the same week because he was just that handicapped
brozie is a druggie who always posts unintelligible ramblings and got very angry when i called him out on them
nix is just a stupid kid who doesn't really understand when and what to post
the only reason you guys are hating on this forget is because you're mildly annoyed by what he's posting and are trying to get at him at any chance you can until the tsar bomba equivalent of sperging becomes unleashed from him and he gets banned (this happens far too often and then everybody celebrates it by quoting the ban that they caused and ignoring the fact that they pretty much trolled them into doing it)

also i don't think constantly associating yourself with tony will help your case much considering that he's a hardheaded unemployed emo with an adult swim special interest
you are very similar to tony because you both attach yourself to a subject matter and don't really let go until you're not allowed to go on about it anymore (tony: the election, ponies, harvest; you: furries, harvest)
it's like when he couldn't shut the hell up about ponies and eventually got a specific rule for him where he couldn't talk about ponies and nobody could goad him into talking about ponies
i think you're headed in that directionlmao but patton is a stuffposter
he's always posting stuff
Daswiruch pretty much nailed it on the head. You guys are comparing Nix to real problem users like Buzzwaker and Brozie, even though you guys purposefully take advantage of how Nix doesn't know how to react properly when things turn against him, and you bait and nip at him until you cause him to sperg out. The funny thing is, you guys blame him for reacting that way, even though he would never have done so in the first place if you guys weren't so thirsty for bans and causing users you don't agree with to sperg out. It's loving ridiculous at this point.
I guess you're being blinded by your own ego, so here you go.