patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35475 times)

well i'm really only recognized as the guy who sperged out on YCYL
i admit, that was honestly extremely stupid of me to just yell out like some deranged autistic kid just because someone posted about my special interest.i'm pretty sure badspot himself is a furry, i don't know for sure.
You are a deranged autistic kid and badspot def isnt a furry

Did critawakets do something bad that I missed?
Two edgy posts from over a year or even 2 years ago by now. The only reason people still renember it is because of toxicology bringing it up every 5 posts he makes.

And i guess the post where i say that i don't like him that has been on the front page of the drama board for around a year by now also fits.

i'm pretty sure badspot himself is a furry, i don't know for sure.
he's not lol

You are a deranged autistic kid and badspot def isnt a furry
[size=1pt ]inb4 either "lol u did this bcu u got drama'd" or "autistic furry trash"[/size]
if your flaming is that predictable then you should probably put more than 2 brain cells into your posts

Two edgy posts from over a year or even 2 years ago by now. The only reason people still renember it is because of toxicology bringing it up every 5 posts he makes.
no its because your generally an unlikable and cringe-y  user even today

i'm pretty sure badspot himself is a furry, i don't know for sure.
why would you ever think that

yeah yeah we get it you're antifurry, stop rubbing it in our faces. loving bigot.

Is Patton a bigot with us as well? According to you everybody who was in that page and actively was against you on that page is a "bigoted cunt."

I feel this is relevant to Nix

Is Patton a bigot with us as well? According to you everybody who was in that page and actively was against you on that page is a "bigoted cunt."
me grimlock bigoted nigerian cunt and me proud

if your flaming is that predictable then you should probably put more than 2 brain cells into your posts
the joke here was i was citing your post. i mean you're perceiving the whole "autistic furry trash thing" as merely an insult. i'm citing it as the fact it is. almost everyone on this forum hates you as is. you'd get a similar ban reaction to the one buzzwaker got when he was banned. take a hint and leave.

Patton360, i'm sure you would get banned for flaming. Take a look at what happened to McJob.

But anyway, LegoTween98 said some stuff that to you that I already said previously.
But here's his opinion on the drama thread.

I think the drama board is like a collapsed court system, like as if theres crybabies everywhere just whining about problem users and all that, pointless threads too. Its a place where children can rejoice and do whatever forget they can to tattle (don't judge me pls) and get someone banned asap. loving horrible place.

Lego even once told me that his IQ was 142. Also, the reason why he banned you previously was that his little sister was on the computer. His little sister told me that he would also fight and beat up some people who threatened either him, his family, or any of his friends.