Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35474 times)

I have to give patton some respect, he's the leader of the anti-furry movement. he fights for a good cause

OP is mad he got insulted on the internet by Grim

OP is mad he got insulted on the internet by Grim

I was under the impression that people don't like being insulted.

/support

Grimlock and Bedpost kept on egging Sugar to ban random people in my server.
Also, would like to mention on how Bedpost was also spamming on my server. Bedpost even wanted LegoTween98 to be banned, even though he was still holding his ground pretty well in that little fight we were having. I do not have pictures, unfortunately, as I didn't think they belonged in a separate topic.
You need to add the context that legotween is literally one of the most god awful admins I've ever encountered. He banned me from a server because I called him out for letting game breaking issues continue. I'm pretty sure eon and bedpost witnessed this as well.(side note: Legotween claims to be 16 or 17. Doesn't this seem a bit odd considering he has "tween" in his name?)
On the subject of critawakets: his posts are my justification.
INH: I'm too much of an ass to INH. He posts dumb stuff sometimes but I ride him too hard.
willymcnilly: Inflation baby special interest. 13 years old. enough said.

Look nix I'm sorry you're too much of a furry degenerate to function in society. Want me to lie about it? The real world doesn't care for people that want to forget animals and frankly, neither does the vast majority of the BLF! You've literally lost your mind in multiple topics the last couple months because you can't handle this fact that furrys are universally hated on the BLF. I'm just more vocal about it than most. You're calling me a "bigot" for saying furrys are loving disgusting? That's not bigotry, that's /normal behavior/. You really should have done what you said you were going to do and leave(something you went back on 14 hours later and should have been banned for!)

sorry to pull a tony here but also

literally something that's brought up in the OP is who i'm friends with. i'm sorry(tony, bedpost, ect). if that is really what you have to cite now to fling stuff at me you really shouldn't be flinging stuff in the first place

You need to add the context that legotween is literally one of the most god awful admins I've ever encountered. He banned me from a server because I called him out for letting game breaking issues continue. I'm pretty sure eon and bedpost witnessed this as well.(side note: Legotween claims to be 16 or 17. Doesn't this seem a bit odd considering he has "tween" in his name?)
On the subject of critawakets: his posts are my justification.
INH: I'm too much of an ass to INH. He posts dumb stuff sometimes but I ride him too hard.
willymcnilly: Inflation baby special interest. 13 years old. enough said.

Look nix I'm sorry you're too much of a furry degenerate to function in society. Want me to lie about it? The real world doesn't care for people that want to forget animals and frankly, neither does the vast majority of the BLF! You've literally lost your mind in multiple topics the last couple months because you can't handle this fact that furrys are universally hated on the BLF. I'm just more vocal about it than most. You're calling me a "bigot" for saying furrys are loving disgusting? That's not bigotry, that's /normal behavior/. You really should have done what you said you were going to do and leave(something you went back on 14 hours later and should have been banned for!)
Tl:Dr : "kys gay furry"
10/10

The drama isn't even about your hate for furries, it's about how you're an starfish.
I don't even want to forget animals, I think the furry megathread alone is disgusting enough.

It's funny how a lot of the chill furries in blf don't post anything furry related outside the megathread, but the worst ones do.

10/10

The drama isn't even about your hate for furries, it's about how you're an starfish.
I don't even want to forget animals, I think the furry megathread alone is disgusting enough.
yes! its true! i'm an starfish! i've admitted as much before!

is that /reaaaaallllly/ why you drama'd me? for being the starfish that will actually tell things how they really are? or can you not handle how much normal society despises furrys(and for good reason!)? hell, not even furrys. society (and this forum for that matter) doesn't like loving morons such as yourself either. Please, do us all a favor and leave the BLF and never come back.

have to go full /support on this one, that thread grimlock made mocking OP literally just for being a furry or being different was a huge richard move

sorry to pull a tony here but also

literally something that's brought up in the OP is who i'm friends with. i'm sorry(tony, bedpost, ect). if that is really what you have to cite now to fling stuff at me you really shouldn't be flinging stuff in the first place

Time I build off on this;

Nix was faking a legitimate Self Delete, claiming to downright drink bottles of Hydrogen Peroxide just so he can't make a point across.

Yup, he made a point alright. Few points, actually,

He proved to me that he is acting like nothing more than an attention whore.
You like Glaceons? Cool. Then don't rub it in my face.
Oh, you want to commit Self Delete? I'd reccomend you to the Self Delete hotline, but you're only hurting yourself by not chilling the forget out, and just take a break from the BLF.

Oh, and also, he never did go through with chugging that bottle. Which makes him a liar. Good luck looking for people to defend your case, man, cuz I'm certainly not. I'd spit in your face, but you're not even clean enough for me to spit on. Even then, you'd probably like it.

So no, Patton in this case isn't a biggot. It just simply means you're an overage hypocrite with an unstablized raging loveuality for a creature that doesn't even exist, and the posterchild for Undertale research fanfictions. If you don't know how to act, go wank to either. That way, your jerking off for a minute will give the BLF a momentary reprieve of your idiocy.

Oh, and also, he never did go through with chugging that bottle. Which makes him a liar. Good luck looking for people to defend your case, man, cuz I'm certainly not. I'd spit in your face, but you're not even clean enough for me to spit on. Even then, you'd probably like it.
the forget?

yes! its true! i'm an starfish! i've admitted as much before!

is that /reaaaaallllly/ why you drama'd me? for being the starfish that will actually tell things how they really are? or can you not handle how much normal society despises furrys(and for good reason!)? hell, not even furrys. society (and this forum for that matter) doesn't like loving morons such as yourself either. Please, do us all a favor and leave the BLF and never come back.
You're proving my point.
And if you think I'm a furry, you're wrong. I stopped because it was loving disgusting and I was only in the community because feral oc's counted.
Seriously, pull the cactus out of your richard and actually make a counterargument that isn't "leave forums cigarettegit   :cookieMonster::cookieMonster:"

Data, what the forget do you mean about me jerkin to undertale. I was making a joke about toxi's newfound sans special interest.

Data, what the forget do you mean about me jerkin to undertale. I was making a joke about toxi's newfound sans special interest.

Riiiighhhht.

before you ask i found it on a fanfiction

I was looking for YCYL material you twat.

I was looking for YCYL material you twat.

Only digging your hole deeper, buddy.