patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like

Author Topic: patton360/grimlock: massive starfish to everybody he doesn't like  (Read 35456 times)

No, not exactly.  If you want to godwin this brown townogy properly, he thinks they're jews.  Riddler's hatred for the jews was disgust based - he saw them as an infection on the Aryan nations.  A lot of his thinking was based on disgust and germophobic reactions.  Jordan B Peterson has talked about this in recent interviews.  I can't find the exact clip but everyone would do well to listen to the Joe Rogan podcast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
ME, GRIMLOCK, BURN FUR JEWS.

Whenever I enter a game Grimlock is actually the first one to greet me! He goes up to me and is like "forget you, Brozie, no one likes you, hey guys this is actually Neventii on the Blockland Forums, keep that in mind."

Like Molten and Neventii, I wanted to try out the Survival server and Grimlock was playing in there. As soon as I existed Grimlock shouted out "Marios is an autist" and KOS'd me. I didn't even say anything before, he just tries to defame me because I exist in the same world with him.

Though I did say something after, trying to tell Grimlock that I didn't come to cause any trouble, not to him even. And a bit later he called me a "britcigarette". And insisted when I said I wasn't even British.

i kinda like grimlock. he hates all the same people i dislike and then some, then does all the bashing on-sight so i don't have to be tempted to

is it excessive? maybe, but i don't pay enough attention to it in-game

i mean the dude is just asking for attention so i don't see the issue. Yeah he's an starfish but again he's desperate for attention

But still, Patton does need to chill out. It's like he literally hates everybody on the BLF except for a select few.
I mean, you can't really blame him for that. 90% of the people here these days are cancerous memers.

Like Molten and Neventii, I wanted to try out the Survival server and Grimlock was playing in there. As soon as I existed Grimlock shouted out "Marios is an autist" and KOS'd me. I didn't even say anything before, he just tries to defame me because I exist in the same world with him.

Though I did say something after, trying to tell Grimlock that I didn't come to cause any trouble, not to him even. And a bit later he called me a "britcigarette". And insisted when I said I wasn't even British.
Well we can only hope he sucked you off harder than his daddy when you left the game because he's usually looking to start something. This guy will ride you harder than a thai transgender midget in a hostel

I mean, you can't really blame him for that. 90% of the people here these days are cancerous memers.
exactly

okay so moltenkittens, marios, brozie, nix, and critawakets

i mean forgive me if im wrong(im not) but arn't all these users known for their history as stupid posters?

exactly

i mean forgive me if im wrong(im not) but arn't all these users known for their history as stupid posters?

I'd say I'm pretty known...

...for being hated by you.

Okay, I do say some pretty stupid/cringeworthy stuff at times but, in the end, I'm only human.

Anyway, as for the rest, MoltenKitten has been pretty cool in my book recently at least, no idea about Brozie, Nix isn't doing well but Critawakets? Did critawakets do something bad that I missed?

No, it was in discord. I would've done it if I hadnt calmed down.
Still. You faked it. when you suggested Self Delete, you surrendered. You realised you couldn't win, and I'm willing to bet you'll do something like this again.

R
This is a much better brown townogy thank you.

I'm pretty sure badspot thinks the same way about furcigarettes.

he's a cool dude when he's not being hostile in the forums. i wish he was less hostile.

Nix is pretty gay.

But Patton needs to calm down a bit. While I agree with some of the things he said, he's still going too far.

/neutral

Also, please no suicidal stuff, Nix. We all know that's not real... if anyone were to ACTUALLY kill themselves, they are more likely to not announce it on the internet before doing so.

i mean forgive me if im wrong but arn't all these users known for their history as stupid posters?
yes for only like 2 or 3 of those but that doesn't automatically give you the right to bash them if they happen to exist in the same plane of existence as you except nix I guess

exactly

well i'm really only recognized as the guy who sperged out on YCYL
i admit, that was honestly extremely stupid of me to just yell out like some deranged autistic kid just because someone posted about my special interest.
I'm pretty sure badspot thinks the same way about furcigarettes.
i'm pretty sure badspot himself is a furry, i don't know for sure.