Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence

Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55142 times)

cool and do you think cca is a very trustworthy person by any chance?
cool and do you think ravencroft + betel aren't friends with cca
And isn't it pretty coincidental that the chatlog and the steam chat both match up? Isn't it also phishy how you now begin to question my sources?
Bello isn't cca lmfao
If he's not there's somebody authing to the rr server with his IP and BLID that isn't ravencroft

metario, have you tried using bello's blid and using an blid ip lookup before jumping to conclusions?

i mean not like anything metario says matters hes still getting banned

metario, have you tried using bello's blid and using an blid ip lookup before jumping to conclusions?

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:05:13 AM by Badspot »

PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ABOVE LINK IT HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM WHAT IT ORIGIONALLY WAS

Why do people keep posting links owned by problem users who can change the websites at will

like just screenshot the stuff

Why do people keep posting links owned by problem users who can change the websites at will

like just screenshot the stuff
I have no idea why I lacked the insight to do this. I already PM'd badspot to remove the link

I have no idea why I lacked the insight to do this. I already PM'd badspot to remove the link
your naivety will be the end of you someday

why are you guys getting on metarios ass? he sold a key to a user. sure that's not good. it doesnt mean that you should pile on him so hard jfc

i was there for the entire time betel was asking for a key and at no point was raven even mentioned in the conversation.

betel is not BOS - its the material he posts always that makes him essentially BOS. If he actually interacted with the community like a normal person i dont think he'd get banned.

betel has tried to join the blf multiple times and has gotten instantly banned

TBH, Betel did spam bestiality, gore, scat, and furry research multiple times on the forums. He's obviously BoS.