Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55137 times)

this is what i meant
i was replying to patton sorry for not being specific

i was replying to patton sorry for not being specific
i was actually just trying to make it clear what my post meant instead of it just "being revokeable" so no issue

Metario, you just forgeted up. Big time.

Wait- so, I'm being piled on for first giving a key to a revoked user- and BoS, at that, and now I'm being piled on for ToS violations? What the forget? I can understand the amount of hate you all have for me- but jesus loving christ. You're all pulling straws out of your ass and hoping that they won't snap. I'm not even going to get into ToS violations- that ended bad last time a situation like that happened. Are you all just trying to play a gaff on me and attempt to recreate the same exact thread that had unsubstantiated arguments like this?

As far as I remember in all cases that have been brought to light when action took it was only they key transferred that was revoked.
From what I see here, you are just grasping for straws to get Metario banned since he revealed that Bello was Ravencroft.

And in the case that giving keys out did get the seller/gifter banned plenty of people should be revoked.
There are likely more but I'm not going to dig through general discussion to prove a point.

pah I'm in NC and even if buying people keys was OK i wouldn't buy one for betel because well, it's betel. same principle behind not getting ravencroft another key.

so you're like "no i didn't give betel a key" which is what you were accused of
so what you do is post the evidence showing that you have betel the key

thank you metario
Half-correct, I was accused of "giving a key to Betelgeuse for the intents of giving it to Ravencroft".

jesus metario i hope you never rob a bank
I didn't plan to.

here's how this stuff works pah and metario
if you give a revoke-on-sight use a key, all keys associated with that key are revoked. including the giver's. this has happened thousand of times before and you guys should know this particularly you metario because this stuff has already happened to you before

Everyone in Nigerian Cunts can attest to metario doing this, Betelgeuse asked Metario for a key for raven, and he gave it to raven soon after. We don't have steam logs saved otherwise we would show them here. Badspot you're welcome to PM me if you need any more info on this because ravencroft is obviously BOS
Missionaries
Missionaries carry on Nigerian tradition throughout the land, bringing in new recruits along the way.
- Betelgeuse
- You
- Grimlock
- Ravencroft

here's how this stuff works pah and metario
if you give a revoke-on-sight use a key, all keys associated with that key are revoked. including the giver's. this has happened thousand of times before and you guys should know this particularly you metario because this stuff has already happened to you before
I have to repeat this again- don't I? I had no knowledge of the key being given to Ravencroft. Why are you saying that punishment should be applied to me?
Also: no.
Quote from: Badspot
I have deactivated key 5167 because it is shared/compromised.
8 got revoked for being a handicap, my old key got revoked for being shared.

I have to repeat this again- don't I? I had no knowledge of the key being given to Ravencroft. Why are you saying that punishment should be applied to me?
Also: no.
8 got revoked for being a handicap, my old key got revoked for being shared.
fixed

you're getting stuff because you gave the key to betel, who is also ban on sight

what he did with it is irrelevant

you're getting stuff because you gave the key to betel, who is also ban on sight

what he did with it is irrelevant
search this in google:
Betelgeuse ban on sight site:forum.blockland.us
notice how no posts by badspot say he's ban on sight

search this in google:notice how no posts by badspot say he's ban on sight
Also to add onto this,

Only post that mentions Betelgeuse's name is this one.
He may be ban on sight on the forums, but as far as in game I don't believe he is.

search this in google:notice how no posts by badspot say he's ban on sight
i think multiple instances of gore spam and like 50 revoked keys qualifies someone for the ban on sight list automatically