Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 54246 times)

Thought he was BoS almost weeks ago, why are we still discussing? curious

by the way i feel i should mention that Xephifre possesses BLhack.
He admitted it on my server last week
Though, he claims the aimbot on it is broken

Code: [Select]
00:22:30 Mr Unicode 31292 cause the gunner is lethal at long ranges
00:22:39 Mr Unicode 31292 but helpless at close
00:22:40 Xephifre 26146 lol i downloaded blhack today
00:22:43 Mr Unicode 31292 Thats whats good
00:22:52 Mr Unicode 31292 is that it balances things so people dont stick to one
00:23:04 Planr 16842 you did xeph?
00:23:08 Xephifre 26146 the aimbot doesnt work
00:23:11 Xephifre 26146 its useless

aimbots are like impossible in blockland for some reason lol

aimbots are like impossible in blockland for some reason lol
Badspot deliberately tries to make it hard to do. there are still (and will always be) workarounds for those smart and dedicated enough, but honestly at this point most people who can do it are also smart/considerate enough not to distribute or use it if they do make one

Badspot deliberately tries to make it hard to do.
Is that why DOF screenshots can no longer focus on players?

Is that why DOF screenshots can no longer focus on players?
probably yes. cause if the client raycast could hit them/client can get their position, it would be a trivial task to make an aim assist function.

badspot cracks down hard on any known method and source for cheating like spoofing packet data (for speedhacks, for example) or wallhack/aimbot. one thing he does pretty reliably, and usually results in an update to fix the exploit.

i guess it also means if you manage to find an exploit like that you can essentially guarantee blockland an update

i guess it also means if you manage to find an exploit like that you can essentially guarantee blockland an update

So should we hire Computermix to become a white hatter so Badspot could move his ass for some new updates?

So should we hire Computermix to become a white hatter so Badspot could move his ass for some new updates?
Computermix as a white hat?
That would be interesting

Computermix as a white hat?
That would be interesting

We could also get the guy who wanted mor..

to be fair the moveforward(0.1); exploit still isnt fixed and its been well over a year

to be fair the moveforward(0.1); exploit still isnt fixed and its been well over a year
its fixed there's probably just some add-ons that break it somehow

no i can verify it still works

also all this will prompt badspot to do is fix bugs, rather than add new game features or content - which is mainly what im sure most of us want at this point

its fixed there's probably just some add-ons that break it somehow
pretty sure it works even with only default addons

badspot makes cheating easy as forget lmao
Unless you're trying to look at the dsos, then you'd already be using something like Untorque and modifying the opcodes and decrypting the string tables to create something easier to read but ymmv