Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55283 times)

I wasn't aware that "historically" does not include events from the past.

i forgot that you said "historically" two pages ago.

and plus how does this show my "view of the world" when i had a blowout 3 years ago?

lol ok akio (no pun intended)
when was this a pun anyway. sounds like another lame blf fad

when was this a pun anyway. sounds like another lame blf fad

It was funny when Nick did it to Tony but now it's just over saturated and annoying

3 users listed as bos in one thread, is that a record?

Then the legend is true: Badspot is always watching you, always behind you, always waiting; waiting, for the perfect time to attack.

It is indeed true; Big Brother is watching. And we all know who's our brother, aside from the one Orwell suggested.

Above post is what happens when you try way to hard to be cool on the blf

well actually only 2 because smooth was already BoS

Above post is what happens when you try way to hard to be cool on the blf

Was this really necessary? If somebody followed you around to make passive aggressive comments about you all the time, you'd be having conniptions.

Was this really necessary? If somebody followed you around to make passive aggressive comments about you all the time, you'd be having conniptions.
no i'd just ignore them

Just like you ignore the posts of people you happen to dislike...

Hurry change the topic to "hillkill is a moron"

who

i honestly had no problem with raven but his punishment is justified

as for nick: although we had no beef and i just tended to ignore his posts, his superiority complex really annoyed me. not to mention whenever i rarely ended up in a server with him he'd flood in-game chat with complaints and insults. i'm glad he's gone

also, i didn't know taboo was bos for being an ass lol, must've happened when i took a break. we collaborated in mod making and i had admin on his server; personally can't say i saw his ban-worthy bad side but i never paid attention to forum drama back then

who

i was wrong about smooth so just 2: raven and nick