Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55317 times)

ok are we just gonna ignore this post because i laugehd at it for about 10 minutes

i don't exactly understand what nick did that was malicious

badspot was jealous of nick's ass

it's not so much he's malicious as he is just a huge jerk

it's not so much he's malicious as he is just a huge jerk

does that really warrant a bos? there are a ton of jerks here, perhaps even more of a richard, that are still here.

does that really warrant a bos? there are a ton of jerks here, perhaps even more of a richard, that are still here.
It becomes BOS if you get banned for being a jerk after every ban you get, look at Taboo for example.

is nick and taboo being a douche tarnishing the good blockland name or something?

is nick and taboo being a douche tarnishing the good blockland name or something?
I never said that

I disliked Nick ever since he spammed the "lol ok tony" crap.

ok are we just gonna ignore this post because i laugehd at it for about 10 minutes
stufflord's humor is on the spot.

why is everyone so uptight about using exploits to the point where a revoke is needed? i don't support using them, but i don't really see how it's malicious unless you're trying to take down someone's server. just ban them ffs

of course you would defend this

your perception is reality is really stuff, you know that?

for example, if you own some arcade and most kids in it get along fine, but at some point a few specific kids start harassing or being richardheads to the others, would you:

remove the people causing the problem so everyone else has a good time
or
be a greedy bastard and ignore it because they still get you money

it's not about a made up sense of doing internet justice, it's making a responsible decision

And I'm not saying I have any beef with Nick or Raven, because I don't.

You're implying that how Badspot bans is inherently irresponsible, which it isn't.
any reason you think that?

because your perception of many issues has historically been stuff