Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55322 times)

because your perception of many issues has historically been stuff

quotes? i don't really see my perception of things as stuff, i just tell it as i see it.

RMDTA is an alt of habitual problem user "Smooth" who is ban on sight due to cheating and payment fraud.
Payment fraud?! Jesus christ, I knew he was bad, but I didn't think he was criminal bad/

if you're gonna call me out, at least give me proof lol

Dude I'm not gonna sift through your posts here on my phone. When you make a statement or give a perspective, and the general consensus of everybody else is that what you think is handicapped, the odds are probably leaning towards your perception being stuff

quotes? i don't really see my perception of things as stuff, i just tell it as i see it.

im so done

Additionally, I tried real hard to make up an brown townogy just for you, and it hurts my heart that you ignored it just to reply, "i calls it as I sees it lol"

it's a freaking rodent. the bottom of the food chain, why would you cry about this?

I could dig up some more doozies but this is my favorite one still

sorry i see the world differently? i guess?

why is everyone so uptight about using exploits to the point where a revoke is needed? i don't support using them, but i don't really see how it's malicious unless you're trying to take down someone's server. just ban them ffs
the game itself is only useful for singleplayer.

the reason the game is played is because of user-run servers. you aren't helpless like on a game like roblox, you have control of banning and kicking.
well why want them to keep playing the game at all
not everyone who played with those guys run the server they're playing on

Sometimes it's better to just realize that you're stupid / wrong, and in your cause it seems be perpetually both.

Christmas really is a season of miracles

lol ok akio (no pun intended)