Author Topic: Ravencroft, Part 2: Speedhacking for an advantage with undeniable evidence  (Read 55236 times)

i don't really like nick, but i don't believe his ban was justified
He rushed to the defense of the indefensible. He should have been shut down the moment he said
No support because it's funny

The kind of person who gives Ravencroft's behavior here a pass for no reason other than being friends with him (and instead taking the time to insult the ones complaining) does not belong here.
because watching people get their panties in a bunch always manages to make me chuckle. Add in the fact that i'm friends with both the person being drama'd and the OP and this is going to be one loving hilarious drama

And apparently by losing 4 accounts like this, he's now ban on sight. Seems like he was an irredeemable jackass.

also, i didn't know taboo was bos for being an ass lol, must've happened when i took a break. we collaborated in mod making and i had admin on his server; personally can't say i saw his ban-worthy bad side but i never paid attention to forum drama back then
i'm fairly certain taboo got his bos for buying an alt just to continue an argument

like a day after he got banned he came back and started being an starfish immediately

i'm fairly certain taboo got his bos for buying an alt just to continue an argument

like a day after he got banned he came back and started being an starfish immediately
not even a day if i remember lmao

I may be a bit late, but hail Lord Badspot for banning these idiots.

not even a day if i remember lmao

he got a new alt(kushgal) like 10 minutes after he was banned lol

Next blf purge when, baddy?

Holy stuff, Nick is ban on sight now? Merry loving Christmas everyone!