dumb stuff you did as a kid: the thread

Author Topic: dumb stuff you did as a kid: the thread  (Read 4364 times)

when I was 11, I was using the WII U pad to watch youtube and then I was watching the "you know what's bullstuff" series, but I didn't want to get caught watching this, so I just search up "you know what's bullcrap" and of course it still didn't work and my dad said he is going to take the WII U away if sees me watching this again.

when I was 11, I was using the WII U pad to watch youtube and then I was watching the "you know what's bullstuff" series, but I didn't want to get caught watching this, so I just search up "you know what's bullcrap" and of course it still didn't work and my dad said he is going to take the WII U away if sees me watching this again.
are you 12 now

when i was a small boi i drank various cleaning supplies (bleach, drain cleaner, tinfoil, all that good stuff)

when I was about 12, I was in school and I had to retrieve a football that fell in a patch of dense grass on the field. when I went to pick up the football, a sandspur fell into my sock and it hurt so I took my shoe and sock off and threw it on the ground.
then I stepped directly onto a patch of sandspurs and destroyed the soles of my feet.
s-
sandspurs?

post on this forum
s-
sandspurs?
If that is a question to you dont know what they are, they are things that poke you and suck to get on your feet. They are very common here in Florida and Florida Man has probably stepped on 1 too many.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:05:58 PM by Darth C3P0 »

one time I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 (it was like 6 years ago), somebody got an achievement called "Back in the Saddle" and then I immediately called a vote to kick him. Everybody voted yes, and the person started questioning as to why I did it. Apparently I just didn't like people getting achievements I haven't gotten back then.
dude forget L4D2 for that reason.
the vote system is abused so much I've given up on playing it
post on this forumIf that is a question to you dont know what they are, they are things that poke you and suck to get on your feet. They are very common here in Florida and Florida Man has probably stepped on 1 too many.

ohh those things.
yeah they hurt a lil

now just multiply the one in the middle by like 12 and that's basically what I stepped on
I actually had to throw my sock away because it was basically a cactus condom

When I was 11 I was playing LoZ OoT 3d and I had a penny in my mouth because copper tastes good, and then the water dungeon boss came out and it scared the hell out of me, so I accidentally swallowed it. My mom freaked out and she made me get sticks in the yard and poke my stuff and try and find the penny, it never came out.

I ate a mouse turd once because I thought it was chocolate

If that is a question to you dont know what they are, they are things that poke you and suck to get on your feet. They are very common here in Florida and Florida Man has probably stepped on 1 too many.

these are everywhere

I ate a mouse turd once because I thought it was chocolate

loving excuse me what the stuff

this thread

I seriously want to kill msyelf reading the first page by itself.
I acted like Blocked! as a handicapped brother and Areeb1002 (my old user) as the kid who has power over his handicapped brother.

SEND loving HELP