PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised

Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35951 times)

This includes everyone who received a suspicious "Happy Holidays spook" PM from Drew or anyone else.
I received a PM from him and Blake

I'm just an innocent bystander though :C

The funny thing is nobody could tell the handicapped troll posts from his regular posts
exactly

stuff i felt something was up with the "you ready for wednesday" stuff ike got

I received a PM from him and Blake

I'm just an innocent bystander though :C
He was probably going by "users online now" as there doesn't seem to be correlation between a lot of the recipients.

I just put an * in my Personal Messages options. Will I be safe?

I just put an * in my Personal Messages options. Will I be safe?

It will prevent PM from being sent to you, you should be fine.

Still waiting for definitive proof of this being real by having the wanker try to hit me.

I won't apologise for what I said to Blake. I genuinely dislike the guy thoroughly, and everything the poster said felt 100% genuine Blake based on his last drama with his cousin in tow. I don't like the guy, and what's done is done.

alright, guess i'm safe then
i'm waiting for baddy to say something on this

it's surprising how these loving cunts keep coming back and stuffting on this forum for so much time

it's like their only source of joy in life is getting cheap keks off of the BLF's users

I apologize in advance if this ends up being some handicapped-ass ruse and there were no SMF vulnerabilities. I'm just relaying information that several people told me after I mentioned getting PMed by blake.

Lol this is alot like that one special hour long episode of some Cartoon show where all of the characters and villains from the past episodes team up to stop the big bad.

(What I'm talking about is that multiple users in the "Users who are Online" section are all notable ones, and they're teaming up to prevent themselves from being hacked by Zapk and Honno).

I firmly believe that if I change my password, the hackers have won.

They've been in voice chat this entire time, while I havent. If I had internet, normally I would've recorded the voice chat and put it up on soundcloud. My theory is, much like the other puppet accounts entropia/right list has, zapk and honno just have the credentials to both accounts for whatever reasons. And hopefully that is that, but if there is a legit exploit in SFM, then we have a problem. Hopefully it's more 4d chess with zapk and we have no legitimate worries.

All accounts are fine except those that use temporary email services like mailinator.com. I won't explain how to get peoples' emails, but if it's something like mailinator then all it takes is using the 'forgot password' thing to hijack their account.

Changing your passwords won't do anything if you use a temporary email service. Use a real email address.
Drew Skube's account will be given back to him.

I firmly believe that if I change my password, the hackers have won.

Is this a joke

All accounts are fine except those that use temporary email services like mailinator.com. I won't explain how to get peoples' emails, but if it's something like mailinator then all it takes is using the 'forgot password' thing to hijack their account.

Changing your passwords won't do anything if you use a temporary email service. Use a real email address.
Drew Skube's account will be given back to him.

That's actually pretty funny and clever, but also really stuffty.