Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 34761 times)

Jesus, I'm not a hacker. I just used the forgot password thing. Don't get your richard wet
So you just... exploit, for blf accounts? What.

"Not a hacker"
Dude, that's still considered hacking. Using the forget password thing could be resetting someone's password, which is still hacking.

i can't "put a Blockland banner on NSA.gov" by logging into someone's lego account

zapk, is the site you linked just a screamer or should i expect a backdoor or something

if its just i screamer i dont really care, it woke me up man lol

zapk, is the site you linked just a screamer or should i expect a backdoor or something

if its just i screamer i dont really care, it woke me up man lol
It's just a screamer.

remember how you used my name to cover up your stuff in a teamspeak?

"Not a hacker"
Dude, that's still considered hacking. Using the forget password thing could be resetting someone's password, which is still hacking.

Stealing someone's password isn't hacking

I don't have anyone's password.

I don't have anyone's password.
you have got to be stuffting on my neck

That's odly specific
Again, why do you have to pick on the weird kids? Is that your special interest? (Well, other than the Donald Annoying Orange memes).

Uhh, yea, it is. The definition of hacking is using a computer to gain unauthorized access to restricted data (like a person's password, for instance.)

What you mean to say is that it's stuffty hacking by a stuffty script kiddy who wants to feel cool. Zapk dude, I'm trying to let you know that literally nobody is impressed or scared or thinks your cool. It's mildly annoying at best, and pretty damn pathetic to begin with. Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you spend your spare time pissing people off on a lego forum? Are you too busy jacking off to this thread to go start an actual relationship? You're like Lord Tony--but at least he can keep people angry for more than a few hours! Jesus dude, you're pathetic.

Again, why do you have to pick on the weird kids? Is that your special interest? (Well, other than the Donald Annoying Orange memes).
chill
he joke