PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised

Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 34764 times)

Again, why do you have to pick on the weird kids? Is that your special interest? (Well, other than the Donald Annoying Orange memes).

You can stop hounding my posts now you loving idiot

I'd say that to anyone who said what he said

Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you spend your spare time pissing people off on a lego forum?
holy loving stuff

You can stop hounding my posts now you loving idiot

I'd say that to anyone who said what he said
heh. ironic

Uhh, yea, it is. The definition of hacking is using a computer to gain unauthorized access to restricted data (like a person's password, for instance.)

What you mean to say is that it's stuffty hacking by a stuffty script kiddy who wants to feel cool. Zapk dude, I'm trying to let you know that literally nobody is impressed or scared or thinks your cool. It's mildly annoying at best, and pretty damn pathetic to begin with. Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you spend your spare time pissing people off on a lego forum? Are you too busy jacking off to this thread to go start an actual relationship? You're like Lord Tony--but at least he can keep people angry for more than a few hours! Jesus dude, you're pathetic.

Jesus christ

Uhh, yea, it is. The definition of hacking is using a computer to gain unauthorized access to restricted data (like a person's password, for instance.)

What you mean to say is that it's stuffty hacking by a stuffty script kiddy who wants to feel cool. Zapk dude, I'm trying to let you know that literally nobody is impressed or scared or thinks your cool. It's mildly annoying at best, and pretty damn pathetic to begin with. Are you gonna tell your girlfriend that you spend your spare time pissing people off on a lego forum? Are you too busy jacking off to this thread to go start an actual relationship? You're like Lord Tony--but at least he can keep people angry for more than a few hours! Jesus dude, you're pathetic.
Stop expecting so much of me. Why would anyone be impressed? I even posted about how stupidly easy and lame it is

id be way more grossed out of i hadn't seen that before

Goddamnit Toxic why did you have to say that lol

I swear ZAPK's really pushing the limit

heh. yikes!
im gona mcfreakin lose it gebgeakgeanblkgeajnealknglkja nekjgneag