Author Topic: PSA: Forum accounts are being compromised  (Read 35948 times)

he flipped stuff and tried to get to get steve arrested once
any proof of this?

i don't know stufflord well, but him cheering on the posts about steve seem very plausible to me. he flipped stuff and tried to get to get steve arrested once

At this point, I believe it was because of misinformation that Zapk spread through the group that McJob just recently dismissed. Either way, I didn't hear that originally through zapk, but reasons lead me to believe that he spread that loving rumor. And nothing gets my blood boiling worse than child enthusiasm, it's absolutely loving disgusting, but framing someone to be a child enthusiast is even worse. He's played honno like a goddamn fiddle and he has obvious pull on the group, even if people do deny it.

dear loving christ this went from 0 to 1000 real quick

any proof of this?
months ago on the fishtank. talk to inaba about it.

months ago on the fishtank. talk to inaba about it.
inaba here, can confirm
it's part of the reason the nsfw channel got deleted as well

this is zapk / honno's discord and it's users. i suggest cutting all contact with all of these people besides kochieboy / tbp as they dont seem to be involved

But everyone else is? lol okay buddy.

But everyone else is? lol okay buddy.
listen pal, im not trying to hurt your feelies, but you associate yourself with stuffty people

So is the PM exploit still going around or

So is the PM exploit still going around or

To review so people aren't paranoid coming in. Zapk abused a temporary mail service to use a password reset email to hijack people's accounts. As long as you don't use a temporary or fake address you should be fine.

listen pal, im not trying to hurt your feelies, but you associate yourself with stuffty people

I fail to see how a person who makes commissions for people and has basically not been involved in the whole situation is a "stuffty person".

I'm basically just there to play games with Xeidious, Baron, and Kochie, but you're saying that i'm part of the problem because some people in the discord did stuffty things while i wasn't even online.

I fail to see how a person who makes commissions for people and has basically not been involved in the whole situation is a "stuffty person".
you're quoting "stuffty person" like i said he is a "stuffty person".
I'm basically just there to play games with Xeidious, Baron, and Kochie, but you're saying that i'm part of the problem because some people in the discord did stuffty things while i wasn't even online.
you're saying "but you're saying im..." like i said that you are.

i said i suggest cutting contact with these people, i doesn't take a genius to assume that if I have no clue who you are, and you're in a discord that is habitually responsible for stuffty things, it's in my best interest to not contact you. don't everything so personally

Got a fake PM from Blake1Studios. Changed my password. Thanks for the heads-up.