heh. EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS ...

Author Topic: heh. EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS ...  (Read 3884 times)

I love that Redbull video. You click on a video titled "red bull cut in half with red hot knife (explosion)" and instead of getting a red bull explosion you get some loving handicapped instagram chad with a high pitched bitch voice and acne scars jacking himself off over his baby-puke colored GTR. The red bull only appears about 10 minutes into the video and there was no explosion.

The best part is that every video in the suggestions box is basically the same thing. I really hope this fad dies off soon.

1000 degree katana vs school bully GONE WRONG IN DA HOOD!

is this the new internet meme
because if it isn't then it's starting to become one

EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS MY DOG

1000 degree knife vs my richardhole

1000 degree knife vs my starfish

does noone notice that thats clearly fake? it's obviously some kind of paint or edited on. he's touching the metallic part of the knife which should burn his finger

i like watching these videos of seeing what happens when put in these conditions. even if it's cash bait, it's still neat to watch.

I actually fail to see how this is "an experiment". it's just cutting things in half while setting them on fire.
I might parody this.

there's something a little creepy about this "mrgrear" guy cutting random things in half without saying a single word throughout the entire video. sometimes you can even hear him breathing
and in some like the one with the green soap, the way he like, rubs it with the knife after cutting it
I kinda feel like crying