heh. EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS ...

Author Topic: heh. EXPERIMENT Glowing 1000 degree KNIFE VS ...  (Read 3806 times)

search engine optimization ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

don't think that's how that works

You dont even want to know what additions they will put onto this. First we have the katana. I presume some idiot will turn the knife into a battery that will help in heating up the knife. Afterwards someone will use a knife made out of Adamantium. AND THEN, someone will make an electric 10000 degree glowing katana made out of adamantium that will be explosive and is the sharpest katana in the world and will shoot it out of a cannon to impact on an F-16 and explode it. The end result will be WW3 or a dangerous meme.

some stupid kid is gonna try this when his parents arent home and get a knife shattered in his face

You dont even want to know what additions they will put onto this. First we have the katana. I presume some idiot will turn the knife into a battery that will help in heating up the knife. Afterwards someone will use a knife made out of Adamantium. AND THEN, someone will make an electric 10000 degree glowing katana made out of adamantium that will be explosive and is the sharpest katana in the world and will shoot it out of a cannon to impact on an F-16 and explode it. The end result will be WW3 or a dangerous meme.
what does this mean

glowing 100 degree knife vs moltenkitten's dense ass head

These keep showing up in my recommendeds despite the fact that I watch nothing even remotely related to this. There was 2 in a row one day.

why do they have to be mutually exclusive
why would we need a WW3 if we had dangerous memes? and vice versa

why would we need a WW3 if we had dangerous memes? and vice versa

Dangerous memes could be exploited by the army to help them fight enemies in WW3.

WW3 could be caused due to dangerous memes that the government tried to contain.

Did I win?

does noone notice that thats clearly fake? it's obviously some kind of paint or edited on. he's touching the metallic part of the knife which should burn his finger
besides the fact it's glowing a salmon color and not orange / red, it has absolutely no light coming from it or affecting it, all of the indentations on the knife are gone, and it's as if the thing was shoved in a forge rather than blowtorched with how even the coloring is

Glowing 1000 degree sword versus 5 infidels' necks